Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Can you put me in line next?

Bob,

Its spring & I am finally ready to use the roller, Bob. :redface:

I'd like to PM a new address?

Thanks.
Bob n WI

Bob - Emails sent regarding the tool.

Pictures included in two Emails - LMK if they didn't arrive, I will shrink them.

I am guessing the previous renter was not a exactly forthcoming about the condition the tool was in? WOW! :mad:

Bob

Thanks to a guy named Juan Cuadra (JCuadra) who rented and tore up my tool and then just sent it on...with no response to my emails (see Feedback section for more details) ....I've bought a new tool which is now in the hands of the first user.

Should be available with nobody in line around 26 April.

Bob

Thanks to a guy named Juan Cuadra (JCuadra) who rented and tore up my tool and then just sent it on...with no response to my emails (see Feedback section for more details) ....I've bought a new tool which is now in the hands of the first user.

Should be available with nobody in line around 26 April.

Bob

Bob,

I am very sorry to hear this.
What a total shame that someone screws you for trying to help the community.
Unfortunately you are not the first nor the last.

I am currently in need of a fender roller as well ;)but i don't have a clue right now as to how to use it:confused:. Is there any write up on how this tool works? I just don't want to rent something and don't know how to use it and tear it up:eek:. So any info would be great:).

Dee

Just finished using the roller don’t have any before pictures but here are some after pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 403
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 398
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 402
Thanks for posting the pictures. Some questions:

That looks like stainless steel wheelwell trim...did you leave it in place as you rolled the fenderwell lip?? Leave the screws in or remove them??

If yes, what were the results. Does the trim Look good afterwards or is it crinkled or distorted??

Thanks, Bob

trim on the car is the stock black trim I left the molding in place with the screws
took my time it worked great. there was no crinkled or distorted no paint problems
I also live in the south FL I did it mid day it was F**king HOT I didnt use a heat gun

Is the tool available? If so I would like to rent it. Please let me know where to send the money to.
Thanks
Brian

Is the tool available?

I'd like to rent the tool to roll my fenders. Please PM me or let me know what I need to do.