East TeXans

A

AdioSS

We're trying to get a new group together here in East TeXas. This is not a GN/T-type specific group though. It's not even limited to General Motors vehicles only. It's for ALL Racers in the area. It's called "Street & Trank Racing Enthusiasts of East TeXas" aka STREETX. To help organize everything, I started a new message board "http://pub78.ezboard.com/bstreetx" In no way do I wish to take away from TurboBuick.com. I just want to help out other street and track racers in my area. So, swing by and read the Announcements at the top of the board and sign up if you're interested.

thank you!
Cheston Phillips

Cheston,
I live in Wichita Falls!!, Is that close enough to east Texas?? I would be interested in being apart of your group. GNs and T-Types are scarce in my area.

Longview Area!

Hey guys whats up?!? I too love Turbo Buicks I want a GN very bad but I have to many projects going and i've got my hands full (or empty as it is) handling the money. I have a couple of Turbo 80s cars called Chrysler/Dodge Conquests they are just like their twin the Mitsubishi Starion. My primary race unit is a '70 velle nothing pretty actually its very ugly but its mine. You guys missed out on the East Texas Fastest Street Car shoot out about a month ago in Hallsville it was totally awesome there were a couple of sweet GNs there :). Any wayz i'm gona go check out the web site the guy from Kilgore has and i'll ttyl Any of you go Street Racing in Longview??

L8R
R