NEED Help for SHRINERS HOSPITAL

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Hey ALL ! ! Im reaching out to everyone for help to benefit a GREAT CAUSE ! !
Im putting on a Benefit Car Show for Shriners Hospital, and need donations. If you could please pass this along to anyone and everyone that you know.
*** We need A LOT of kind hearts and generosity to make this a success. **

Even if you don't live in the local St Louis area...you can still help, and your donation will directly benefit the children of Shriners Hospital. The easiest way to donate it to send an item for the raffles... or sample products for goodie bags.... even simply passing this email along.
*** Every donation helps... big or small.*** We have a car photographer in Texas donating some photos for the raffle, which I thought was a great idea!

DONATIONS Needed for SHRINERS HOSPITAL CAR SHOW
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED =)

What: Shriners Hospital BENEFIT CAR SHOW
When: Sept 22, 2013
Where: Moolah Shriners Center, 12545 Fee Fee Rd, St Louis 63146

I'm putting together a benefit car show for Shriners Hospital for Children and hope'n to have 100 - 300 cars =) This will be an annual event.
My fellow Gateway Buick Club of America (BCA) members and I are WORKING HARD to make this happen for the children of Shriners. We are trying to secure vendors, donations for raffle baskets and more. We will have our official Shriners Donation letter and flyer completed and available for distribution by March 17th.

**** Please keep in mind that ALL DONATIONS and Vendors Spots are TAX DEDUCTABLE ! ! *****

Items We Need:
-- Vendors (at least two food vendors and other car related vendors) $100 donation per spot
-- Entertainment Acts -- Anything from bands to magic shows
-- Stage and sound set-up / rental donation
-- Porta John / Rental Donation
-- Items for Goodie bags (Given out to all car entries) Coupons, Sample products.. etc.
-- Items for raffle baskets -- doesnt have to be car related, New items
-- Attendance prizes -- All cars will be given a ticket.. if their number is called, they can pick an item from the prize table. Looking for small tools, Microfiber towels, car cleaning supplies... small items.

The Gateway BCA Club is donating:
-- Organization time / efforts
-- Trophies, three for each class -- 12 classes
-- Printing and distributing flyers
-- Volunteer Judges
-- Porta John Costs -- If we cant find a donor
-- Attendance Prizes -- if we cant find donations
-- Profits from Sno-Cone Booth ran by BCA
-- 50/50 tickets and Attendance prize tickets

Donations can be mailed to:
Buick Club of America
C/O Nathan/Shriners Car Show
#1 Huntleigh Trails Lane
St. Louis, Mo. 63131

I know this is a lot.... so if you have any questions ... please feel free to message me.

Thanks again ---
Kristina Richards aka GNGAL

Can I donate one of our new Dual Fan Kits for Turbo Buicks or does that not really fit?

Peter

Peter i think anything would help... they could always use it as a raffle prize and the raffle money would be donated to the Shriners.

aaron

You could always offer to do a pole dance Kris.:p JK just in case you don't get it.:rolleyes: Hopefully meet you at the power tour hun.:) My new job is paying well so PM me some payment info and I'll donate $50 personally.;) Things are still tight but I doubt it will hurt me any.:D How many other memebers are willing to match me or beat me?:cool:

Hi Peter.... Thanks... ANYTHING will help. We will use it as a Raffle item. The car show is open to ALL cars.. but we will def have A LOT of TB junkies there who would LOVE to win the dual fan kit =)
Just send it to the address above.... I can notify you of the winner, and get you the Shriners and/or BCA tax id number for your taxes. THANKS AGAIN!

Can I donate one of our new Dual Fan Kits for Turbo Buicks or does that not really fit?

Peter

LOL... nahh... thats not me... You're thinkin of Mrs FastNasty ;) I wonder if she'd do a demonstration for a good cause ... J/K

Def hope to meet you on the Power Tour this year ! ! I'll be long haulin it again... Sighhhh... Im addicted !

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH for the donation -- I will PM you the info. I HOPE WE GET A LOT of MEMBERS TO MATCH OR BEAT YOU ! ! ! LETS BRING IT ON PEOPLE ! !

I talked to the Shriners Coordinator yesterday and ALL funds will go DIRECTLY to their "Transportation Fund." This is used to transport kids to specialty hospitals like the Childrens Burn Center in Ohio.

You could always offer to do a pole dance Kris.:p JK just in case you don't get it.:rolleyes: Hopefully meet you at the power tour hun.:) My new job is paying well so PM me some payment info and I'll donate $50 personally.;) Things are still tight but I doubt it will hurt me any.:D How many other memebers are willing to match me or beat me?:cool:

My new job is paying well so PM me some payment info and I'll donate $50 personally.;) Things are still tight but I doubt it will hurt me any.:D How many other memebers are willing to match me or beat me?:cool:
Ok guys and gals, who's going to match or beat me! I'm not rich but I'm wiling to miss a few takeout meals to help these kids out! Get off your butts and contribute!;)

FYI -- My goal is to have a non-profit PayPal acct set up by this weekend.

FYI -- My goal is to have a non-profit PayPal acct set up by this weekend.
Good thing I didn't get the MO today but it looks like I need to put $50 back in the bank so I can PP it to you.;) BTW, do you like jalapenoes Kris? I cook hot links and wouldn't mind bringing some to the power tour so you can have them and some homemade wine to take with you for snacking.:D

;) BTW, do you like jalapenoes Kris? I cook hot links and wouldn't mind bringing some to the power tour so you can have them and some homemade wine to take with you for snacking.:D

Thanks Charlie, thats sweet of ya..... but I'm not into spicy hot food. Homemade wine sounds awesome though ! ! =)

Thanks Charlie, thats sweet of ya..... but I'm not into spicy hot food. Homemade wine sounds awesome though ! ! =)
I'll be more than happy to bring some wine Kris, just make sure it's cold and pour it over ice and dring it slowly.:D This stuff will kick you on your ass to say the least.;) I'm going to do a batch ow white grape/raspberry this time. The last batch was apple/white grape/raspberry and it was very tasty but after 2 glasses I had trouble walking.:oops:

Non-Profit PayPal account IS SET UP ! ! ! Whooo hoooo !!
Email address is GatewayBuick@yahoo.com -- Please send it as a "Gift" so we are not charged fees. THANKS ! !

Since you have that you should have a raffle here on turbobuick.com. I'm sure all the vendors will donate to the cause. Raffle tickets can be sent to your paypal account. Just an idea to help support a good cause. I did something like that for Cystic Fibrosis here a while ago. Even though we were the only one giving away prizes, the support from this community was OUTSTANDING! We have a lot of great people here. Just a suggestion although if you do it, it could be a bit time consuming keeping track of everything.

Peter