eagle crank, weber heads, HV cover and more

Turbo317

i got some parts here that need to move. heres the deal. i banged up a few pushrods in this motor. and im parting out the motor. these parts dont have much more than 3500 miles on them except for rods and pistons. i found no shavings in oil and bearings i looked at were ok.

eagle crank already balanced $375 shipped
kenne bell deep oil pan, with pickup and new GM gasket $125
weber race ported heads with bigger valves. flat tappet springs. (bent valves????)
asking $800 shipped.
HV front cover complete with oil filter peice. $150 shipped.
stock rods with ARP bolts set of 6 $175 shipped. (have some heat marks on them)
.030 trw forged pistons. $150 shipped for set of 6.
JW wheel flexplate $50 shipped or can make package with crank. (holes are slightly oblonged, but i have washers and longer bolts to go with it)
Power steering box. $75 shipped.
109 block with main studs and 2 center steal caps. .030 and very slight grove in #5 above oil ring. (i ran my car like this) no problems. $750 shipped

All prices are shipped to US 48. i accept paypal.
All prices are very Nego. and OBO. I need to make a few quick bucks for a sbc dart litle m i found.

please post here if interested. i can get pics if needed. all parts are being sold as is

I will take the crank and the flywheel....give me your paypal info and I will get the payment right out to you...

Thanks,Shawn

whoa....lol,

Quick suckers...saw it with no replies....posted and was in back of 2...lol

also have a double roller timing chain and gear set. I believe its a dynagear. $50 shipped.

And... have a set of used SCE coppers to go with the heads

crank/jw wheel sold awaiting payment.
everything else is still available.
I got pics now and i sent to all who asked for them.
If i missed you send me a PM with your email address and i will get them over.
my PM box got overwhelmed with messages i think i got everyone but if not let me know what you want pics of.