E85 analyzer through Powerlogger

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
Is there any way or system that would allow the use of a flex fuel sensor to monitor ethanol percentage through the Powerlogger? I'm not looking for flex fuel capability, just a way to monitor the ethanol percentage.

Is there any way or system that would allow the use of a flex fuel sensor to monitor ethanol percentage through the Powerlogger? I'm not looking for flex fuel capability, just a way to monitor the ethanol percentage.
With my sd2 chip I can monitor and record ethanol content . I'm sure there is a way as long as you get a sensor that has a 0-5vdc output then u can wire it to the pl input board then tell the software what you want it to do with the 0-5 reading . 0=0 ethanol and 5vdc=100% ethanol

With my sd2 chip I can monitor and record ethanol content . I'm sure there is a way as long as you get a sensor that has a 0-5vdc output then u can wire it to the pl input board then tell the software what you want it to do with the 0-5 reading . 0=0 ethanol and 5vdc=100% ethanol