E-mail notification

Board member BlackBandit posted that GMail started putting his emails into the SPAM folder....
Found mine had done the same and by chosing to hide my spam folder I would have never seen them. Thanks to BlackBandit...My email notifications are back.

Bryan

Hav'nt received any email notifications since the site changed ? Everything in my User CP looks correct..I'm running windows XP..

Any luck on this . I believe my computer is all good. I reset my email and all settings are right:confused:

Did this ever get resolved? I am not getting the notifications either. Same thing happened on Yellowbullet to me too. I switched from my sbcglobal email address to my gmail one and it started working again. But I don't use that for much so I don't really check it. Just wondering what the outcome was here. I changed this forum to Gmail also to see if works.

That's funny you should mention this...I started getting them last Wednesday all of a sudden! I thought maybe it was because they are changing formats to the site.

I don't know but by switiching to my Gmail account on this forum, I did get the notification Dartguy posted here???