Dynotech

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think that much of eric.I think acting like he died is wrong. Man drive a little longer.If you care.Cotton knows, people go to him. And Eric could use the start up...Just my .02.........Don't bury the guy.

Think Jack gave the best answer.Go on your merrits.....I'm for that.

Someone picked a bad day to stop sniffin glue. I know somebody thats not going to be posting for awhile:rolleyes:

I was actually at E-town to. I heard the one guy start to yell, but had no clue why he was yelling. I also saw a Dad with his 3 kids, one of them had his hands over his ears. If i would have known what it was all about, i would have no problem running my t-type into one of their cars, as i have nothing to lose with my ole rust bucket

New Dynotech

Do your self a huge favor STEER CLEAR or you will be sorry later$$$$$$$$$$$ The real Dynotech is gone!

Understand-Lightning.jpg
thatfunny.gif

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

But back on topic, those guys yelling obscenities were in the wrong. There's a time and place for everything. I don't know anybody involved in this but if they had issues with Eric and Liz there are better ways to handle it than to act like a bunch of middle school kids and make asses of themselves. My experience with people like that is they will never change and aren't worth the effort and stress. The way I see it they'll get theirs soon enough.

GOD I fell like an A++. I lost a brother 5 years ago didn't know...Forgive for not knowing.Had been looking for a job...But I did get to spend 1 nite with Eric. And yes now I understand the glue remarks. It' tken so long to forget that at 25 my brother had brain cancer...So I deseve those remarks.
Very sorry............Rob

Its ok RobV6, Someone had to lighten the mood in this thread. I'm just glad it wasnt me:wink: , you made it way to easy:D

I agree with Daily Drifter. A little humor in a situation like this is welcomed. Sorry that it was at your expense Rob, but I needed a good laugh. I sent you a couple of PM's asking how you knew Eric. Did you meet him when he moved to Island Park? Just Curious....Liz
Thanks to all of you for your support. This whole thing has been such a mess, but the good thing that has come out of it is to see how many people have stepped up to the plate to help and support me. It helps to see the goodness in people amongst all the the tragedy and drama that has come my way this year. I know Eric would thank EACH and EVERYONE of you for being there for me and making things bearable and even enjoyable as this past weekend at Englishtown was. From my sister in law who has become more like my sister now, to Doug for EVERYTHING and mostly for always making me laugh and for sharing your family with me, to Jack Cotton for being a true friend and always taking my calls and for the future work you will do on the TTYPE, I know it will be great! Thanks to Artie for always showing up!!! Claude you are a true friend and I love all your pictures. Thanks to everyone I met this weekend (too many too name), especially John Csordas for thinking of my boys and taking a collection in support of them. To Jon for always listening and for always making me smile. To Brad and CJ for all your help with the car! And to Brad for always being there for me, even when it is hard for you. I know now more than ever why Eric always counted on you!!

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.