Dynoed my car today

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hi, just wanted to let you guys know that I just finished dynoing my car today, for the first time. This is what I got: HP = 278.4 Torque = 400.4 MPH = 92.87 Done at PRUVEN PERFORMANCE in Milford Connecticut.
What do you guys think... Is that good or bad? ;)

Need to tell us your combo.
If its a Stage II motor that is not too good
But not bad for a bolt on motor
Remeber that reading is at the rear wheels

The car is preatty much stock, It has: Stock motor and trans,
2.5" hooker exh, 93 chip, 30lb injectors, Hi Po Fuel regulator,
Hi Po Fuel pump and K&N Filter w/cone. That`s about it.

What kind of fuel and how much boost were you running? Did you get any knock?
I think that sounds very good for a near stock motor

Very good for the limited mods you have.

To get approx ENGINE/Flywheel HP & Torque, divide your # by .8

I.E. 278 * .8 = 347 HP
400 * .8= 500 Torque

;)

Where is the Big fan that should be blowing on the front of the car -----Numbers could have been a few higher
What was the OAT

Those are great numbers with basically a stock setup and pump gas. Did you see how hot your car got after a few runs! Mine NEVER goes above 200 on the street here in AZ but after one rip on the dyno (no fan either) I glanced at my temp gauge and she was sitting around 220:eek: . I told the dude to shut it down and get a D@MN fan! You would think those guys would know that, maybe they were just jealous and didn't want the ol' 6 banger Buick to embarass everyone. ;)

this pic MVC-026F shows a large fan in front of the car, go back to the link and you can see it.

those are good numbers for stock.

Looks like the tuners you went to also race an AWD Mitsubishi Eclipse :).

GNX7

They are mostly into the rocket pockets, They rarely see GN`s.
I`m pretty happy with the numbers. :cool:

Originally posted by 1badTTA
this pic MVC-026F shows a large fan in front of the car, go back to the link and you can see it.

Huh,I gota lay off da pipe:eek: :eek:

My bad!!

GNflyby, Great numbers, I had mine dynoed also and I to was very pleased with the results ( see sig. for numbers) I kept telling the guy how suprised I was with them and he told I was one of only a few that was happy, I guess I was a little more realistic with my expectations than most that went there. Be proud