Dyno Run May 2011 - @ Sound Performance

See you all in about an hour! Reid - we're shooting for 9-9:30, to fire up the coffee pot we're bringing. Also donuts...:)

Totally understand, Rick. I heard that it was raining pretty good down south your way. It was chilly and "spitting" in Bensenville.

Almost 50 folks showed up to watch, eat, and bench race. I'll publish the results in the newsletter, or let the car owners put up their HP, if they wish for it to be known.

I think we'll definitely be back, as Reid and his co-horts did an excellent job of making us feel welcome. Thanks to Turbo Cliff for setting this up.

Maybe next time, Rick!

No problem Shari, I'm glad everyone had a good time, and that guys were happy that they could drive their own cars on the dyno. Wish the weather would have been a little better so we could have seen more cars put it down, but still had some fun-

Well just wanted to let everyone know I had a good time. The video Jr took showed us my fuel pressure was falling so when we were putting the car up he checked the voltage at the pump only 10 volts needless to say when we got home he searched and repaired a few connections and I feel all is well now. :eek::eek: Just wish we would have found it sooner.

Steve

Totally understand, Rick. I heard that it was raining pretty good down south your way. It was chilly and "spitting" in Bensenville.

Almost 50 folks showed up to watch, eat, and bench race. I'll publish the results in the newsletter, or let the car owners put up their HP, if they wish for it to be known.

I think we'll definitely be back, as Reid and his co-horts did an excellent job of making us feel welcome. Thanks to Turbo Cliff for setting this up.

Maybe next time, Rick!

I'm very glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves Sharri! It was an absolute pleasure meeting everyone today and having the event.

I did take video of all the cars that were dyno'd and was planning on sharing them, but if anyone does not want their numbers displayed, please feel free to post or PM me and I'll be sure to omit them.

Thanks again everyone and I hope we can do it again!!

Reid

We all had a great time. Everybody was really nice and the guys from Speed Performance were great hosts! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

p.s. Reid; we had the white turbo regal. Please post my rwhp as 549...not the 349 the dyno claimed ;)

P.s.s. Hats off to Shari also!

Was totally planning on coming, but my grandfather passed away that morning, I will def be up for when you guys plan another meet!

I also want to say thanks to Sound Performance for having us. It was most comfortable setting for a Dyno that I have been around. You guys Rock! I think with all of Larry's knowledge and his supporting staff, we found a new home for our Turbo Buicks. I am looking forward to being there for more events.

I am also very impressed by PROEFI, looks like it blows the doors off all the other stand alone systems out there. It looks very promising for our Turbo Buicks. I just added one more item to fantasize about on those lonely nights that I spend in my garage with my beloved:biggrin:. I can’t wait to see when Ciffy’s car gets done.

Last but not least, thanks to Turbo Cliff for set this up. I had a blast and got my fix for a while.

Prasad:cool:

I've got time on Sat to bring wally's car down for the dyno.

What time do you want me to pick it up wally?
I'll even video tape it for you..

Maybe next time.

I'm still trying to get to the grove. Got the bugs worked out, solid 25# with the dump closed.

Thanks to SP and TurboCliff!! It was a great time, great people and a great shop! Wish there was a better turn out... So Reid, I have to ask the question. Can you give us some prices on the ProEFI system???? I know there are a few who are interested, maybe we can get prices from a basic system to a system with CAN and Flex sensor:D
Thanks again