Dyno results.....

WhoNds8

Well I finally got to put it on the dyno......I made 2 pulls within 3 minutes of each other. First pull was with the T92 and 20psi and the second pull was with the T108. Peak #'s are 310hp and 435ft-lb.! Not too bad for a slightly modd'd Gn. The T108 chip actually was about 20hp higher below 3000rpm but was basically the same all the way up to 5000. The car had a FLAT 300hp curve from like 2600 all the way up to 5000! It's right on the money as far as the A/F, it was 12.5/1 all the way up to 5000 as well. Now the fun begins with the new additions :D

thats some good number hitting the pavement. considering the 25% driveline loss with the automatic that a little over 400hp at the crank:eek:

Thanks.....I spent alot of time just tweaking the little things and making sure everything was right. Several people were impressed for what it had done to it as well :D . I was hoping for maybe a little more torque but I'm not that greedy I guess..;) .

Hey J how do you like those 72's on the street? Steve setup a decent idle for them?

WhoNds8: The car isn't running yet... maybe later in the week. I just got the motor and trans in yesterday, but still have to do intercooler install and rollbar (bar gets installed this weekend).

-Banning.

Originally posted by J Banning
WhoNds8: The car isn't running yet... maybe later in the week. I just got the motor and trans in yesterday, but still have to do intercooler install and rollbar (bar gets installed this weekend).

-Banning.

Who's doing the roll bar? I just might need one here soon....:D

Originally posted by Thomas Cramer
You can get more torque out of your motor with power Plate..Turbo TC:)

I planned on one of those when I do the JJ 62 mod....;)

300 hp at 2600? Unless I'm totall off my rocker, the formula for HP is HP = torque * rpm / 5252.

Well plugging in 300 hp at 2600 you get 606 lbs of torque. Your peak torque was 435 you said. I think you misdescribed your graph! :confused:

I think he meant 3600rpms. At that dyno you hold 3K in third and stab it.

To tell you the truth I don't know if he stabbed it at 3000 rpm or not. I told him to bring it to about 60mph or so, but whether he did that or not I am not for sure now :rolleyes: Maybe it was more around 3 somethin then, all I know is that it was flat from there on out! I was definitely suprised. I'll check again tonight....