Dyno results

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
max HP 370.1 & max TQ 497.8, NO knock, 110 Torco, 19.5lbs, TE-44, new ATR 3" single and Red Armstrong chip ( thanks Bruce@Aggressive! )

Wow...I'm awfully impressed with those numbers! 'Specially the torque! :eek:
How much timing were you running with the 110?
Why only the 19.5psi?
Stock heads?

Yea can we get more info on all of your mods, are they stock heads ported/unported, what fuel pump, and so on?

Impressive numbers imo...:)

heads are stock, totally stock 85k motor, walbro 340m ( 255 ), actually only about 105 oct as there was 93 in the tank bout 5/6 gallons topped off with the torco. pump is hot wired, stock intercooler, stock valve springs, 3" thdp, kirban fuel reg., 36lb ford injectors, ramchargers dual fan ( SMALL 2ft fan in front of car during pulls and about 8/10mins of cool down ) had some blowby before i let off. ordered timing chain, valve springs. looking into some 50lb injectors. only 19.5lbs as on that pull the O2 went ( code 13 ) so there might have been more in it, but i didnt have another O2, am ordering a heated setup from Caspers. and have been looking at the ALKYCONTROL web site. we started at about 15/16lbs and added 1-11/2lbs each pull. would like to see 22 -24 lbs. but only safely, when i see/hear knock thats it. will get all this done and go back and fill ya'll in.

thanks for the kind words