Duttweiler Oil System

mayosmechanic

Does anyone have any pics of the Duttweiler front cover.I've heard this is a good setup for S2 street motors but I have never seen one.Thanks in advance!

Motor is in. The car is 90% ready. Its going up to Cottons so he can do some welding and his son can redo my wiring harness. Me and Alan (salvagev6) have been doing alot of electrical (couldn't do it w/out him). I had to cut the supports to fit the Connely's intake, but it fit. I /we have been working like a dog on it. I haven't rushed anything, an hour here and there when I felt motivated. If I get the headers in next week, it should be done 2 to 3 weeks after that. Art, did you get your motor back or still waiting in line??

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
Motor is in. The car is 90% ready. Its going up to Cottons so he can do some welding and his son can redo my wiring harness. Me and Alan (salvagev6) have been doing alot of electrical (couldn't do it w/out him). I had to cut the supports to fit the Connely's intake, but it fit. I /we have been working like a dog on it. I haven't rushed anything, an hour here and there when I felt motivated. If I get the headers in next week, it should be done 2 to 3 weeks after that. Art, did you get your motor back or still waiting in line??
Oh no, I've had my motor back for 2 months now. I've only got about 3 days left on the car and with all rain, family commitments and other personal stuff I just don't have the motivation to pop it in. I did fit everything on the motor while on the stand so I could take some pictures and finish up the minor fab work on the alternator. That's finished now so it's only got a little bit left. Maybe I’ll get around to it next month as this month is completely shot for me. Besides, I don’t think the raid is suppose to stop until August.

That was Chris Chow's 272 Off Center Motor.
It made 1050hp with very small 60-1 HIFI Turbos.
He went 9.17 @ 149 with more to go before selling it.

Re: Cross

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
I did think Richie was kinda strange.

Artie
You should have seen him going down the quarter mile like that, better than having a "Clinton" style cigar hanging out of his mouth. :eek:

You going to the track this Saturday? Suppose to be sunny and 83 on Saturday. I can't go but maybe Richie will meet you down there and bring the "Pippy Longstocking" wig! :D