Dusty

DCVING 6

How is that black Mustang running that you drove a few times. I came across the video the other day of it going 5.30's.

It's been 5.19 at 141. The owner just swapped to a Garret 94mm turbo and something is off. It won't make the boost/power of the Precision like I run so he's working on those issues. It's got a new turbo system with the turbo in the grille. I'll find some new pics when I get a chance.

Here's the latest picture of it.

It was a 347 with a Y2K 88mm turbo on it when I raced it. It went 5.29 at 138. It now has a 400ci Proline motor with the Garret 94mm. It went 5.19 at 141 but has turbo issues they are trying to work through.

I tried putting my Precision 94mm on it so I could run a few races with it but the 2 turbos won't interchange due to the turbine housing.

Gary White is driving in the picture. Gary is the driver for Titan's Toyota ADRL 10.5 car. Gary drives the car in the local races when I'm racing my own.

Attachments

• orscalan1.jpg
    orscalan1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 360
wow that thing is nice...03/04 Cobras still look better than the current ones imo. I wonder why switching turbos would cause that kind of problem? Im curious about this as well.

wow that thing is nice...03/04 Cobras still look better than the current ones imo. I wonder why switching turbos would cause that kind of problem? Im curious about this as well.

We'll know more once he tries a larger a/r turbine. Obviously the 1.08 Garrett will not flow what a 1.0 Precision will.