dual fan setup

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hello,
Ok guys I just scored a set of dual fans out of a chrysler 300.So now how do I wire these up to my GN?Do I splice the GN wiring harness or can I get something from caspers.

2nd place is 1st place loser!

Chit,are you for real,what yr?

So will the fans out of a intrepid 98-04 work or no?

turbo nasty said:
Do a search

I did,an this is what I came up with off the forum.
Daul fans 98-04 dodge intrepid
Eng 2.7 3.2 3.5 or any 98 and up chrysler,intrepid,concorde,lhs,300m,any ram charger style.that's why I was asking to be sure.

Heavy1Mcgee said:
Blackazz did you get those fans in? Thinking about the same sat up

Why yes I did,also bought the plug an play from caspers,knocked my temps down from 220f to 180 with the a/c on.I also have a front mount on too.

I did,an this is what I came up with off the forum.
Daul fans 98-04 dodge intrepid
Eng 2.7 3.2 3.5 or any 98 and up chrysler,intrepid,concorde,lhs,300m,any ram charger style.that's why I was asking to be sure.

I guess that does make sense since most of those cars had the same engine option so the fans would be the same. If your car is a DD then keep a close eye on the fans any noise at all as they are coming to a stop after shut down or when running is the bearings dying. I had 2 sets on my car and both lost the fan motors.On a weekend warrior or equiv they should be fine

turbo nasty said:
I guess that does make sense since most of those cars had the same engine option so the fans would be the same. If your car is a DD then keep a close eye on the fans any noise at all as they are coming to a stop after shut down or when running is the bearings dying. I had 2 sets on my car and both lost the fan motors.On a weekend warrior or equiv they should be fine

I have rattling in one of my fans and it seems to vibrate when i turn off the car, so should i be looking for some more fans?