Dual Fan Kit - ALRADCO - $369

Red C5

ORDER online at www.alradco.com

We are having a special introductory price on ALRADCO dual fan kits made specifically for Turbo Buicks. Pricing is for a limited time. Results from testing with the Extreme Dual Fan kit are as follows.

A/C ON test (stock fan / new Alradco dual fan setup ):
60 MPH cruise for 20 miles: 203/191 Improvement was 12 degrees.
15-35 MPH residential with stops for several miles: 212/193 Improvement was 19 degrees!
Idle for 5 to 6 minutes: 218/189 Improvement was 29 degrees!!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS

Thank you,

Peter

ALRADCO aluminum radiator with ALRADCO standard dual fan kit. Both powder coated black.

ALRADCOdualBlack copy.jpg

Special will run for another week or two as we finalize things. Thank you for the orders.

Peter

Thank you John @ Caspers. Shroud is on the way back to us for final testing. See attached pic of installation instructions. All plug and play, two fan relays, etc. We're getting close guys. :)

Peter

ALRADCOharnessinstall.jpg

Hey Peter I sent you a PM about and radiator and fan and have not heard back from you.

I sent PM on Sept 17th

Rod

Sorry about that Rod. It's there and I looked at it. PM box has been pretty busy lately. I'll respond to your questions today. Again sorry.

Peter

When ordering a radiator and shroud combo online at www.alradco.com, you can now use the discount code " radcombo " for an instant $25 discount.
Pre-sale will run until after BG.

Thanks everyone for the orders. It really helps with planning.

Peter

Few more days remaining for special presale pricing. Looks like the standard kit will increase by about $50 and the extreme will go up about $100.

If you don't have a front mount intercooler you should get the standard.

Quick update. Fans and harnesses are on order. We hope to start shipping completed dual fan kits at the end of this month, first week of December. Thank you everyone.

Peter

Quick update. Fans and harnesses are on order. We hope to start shipping completed dual fan kits at the end of this month, first week of December. Thank you everyone.

Peter

Peter, the whole kit looks amazing! Love the plug and play harness. Man, what a nice, complete, direct fit setup. Nice work, again, and thanks for what you do brother!

I'm sure I missed it but we're these tested with a front mount intercooler and ac I live in Texas and it gets hot as you know

should i change my order? I went with the extreme kit but am planning to run a stretch stock location intercooler. How close is it?

should i change my order? I went with the extreme kit but am planning to run a stretch stock location intercooler. How close is it?

If I remember right looking at Peter's website, it was about a $60 difference. If you are like me, you will probably upgrade a few times and next thing you know you will be running a big RJC front mount pushing for 9 sec ET's. :) If it were me, I would stick with the Extreme, just to be sure. But, that is just me. I can never leave anything alone for long. :)

Peter, the whole kit looks amazing! Love the plug and play harness. Man, what a nice, complete, direct fit setup. Nice work, again, and thanks for what you do brother!

Thank you. It's all thanks to people like you and members of this board. Unfortunately the build thread along with a few others got accidentally deleted but this dual fan kit was built from input and ideas from members of this site. Just like when you helped develop the CTSV radiator that we build now.

I'm sure I missed it but we're these tested with a front mount intercooler and ac I live in Texas and it gets hot as you know

Yes there was tons of info. The Extreme fan kit is built for hot climates with big front mount intercoolers. The test car, owned by TOOMANYMODZ on this board, has a big front mount, Weber stroker, and was running HOT. We tested the standard kit at first on his car and it wasn't enough, so that's when we decided to build an Extreme kit too. The results were even better than expected. I'll send him a message so he can add some info here.

Peter

I'm not sure if the Extreme will fit. They are only about 1.25" thicker than the standard. We are building some hybrid kits too where it uses one Extreme fan and one standard fan for a few guys to run.
The standard fans should be fine for you. If you want, we can leave your order as is and if the Extreme doesn't fit with your stretched we can exchange it.