DUAL FAN CONVERSION KIT

Dennis Kirban

Advance word we will have a dual fan conversion kit available with a special plug an dplay harness for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. Kit wil include a new Intriped dual fan and the special plug and play harness that is needed. This harness has two relays in the system so it can handle the load when it kicks on in your car.

You need to be aware of the fact you have to modify the dual fan housing to secure it to your factory top and bottom mounting points. Our part number is 7607 for the complete kit 7068 for just the dual fan kit or 7069 if you want to buy just the plug and play harness.

A nice upgrade over the stock 25 plus year old single fan set up.

You can email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com for pricing and more details. However check first to see if those part numbers appear on our website.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

coming soon: A sunshade kit for all the factory T-Top applications. A inexpensive method to cut down on the sun fading your interiors and also allows your AC if it works to not work as hard! These wll have a grey
backing to closely match the GN and grey T-Type interiors.

Projected pricing on the sunshades is under $50 for the pair.

email me denniskirban@yahoo.com if you want advance word once we have them available.

to really stay informed unless you get our weekly Wednesday inner circle email, you can get it free simply email me denniskirban@yahoo.com and we will add you to the list. It is emailed every Wednesday afternoon 50 times a year. (I take 2 weeks off over the Christmas holidays).

Yes it will fit
May have too notch the fan bracket a bit.
5 min with a file just for a bit of wiggle room

On the turbo side