dual exhaust pipes must be Twin Turbo

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
I was on my way to see the late showing of "Fast and Furious" when a set of blue headlight come on in my rearview. I gave it little gas cuz I was moving a tad bit slow. The light came up and fell back repeatedly -- I guess they wanted a race. This all happened on a two lane street but I was headling for a four laner and they followed. As we turned onto the four lanes (me first) we occupied both lanes in our direction. I put about 250 feet between us and let him build up some speed. As he tried to zoom past me I floored it and left him in dust. I slowed down to let him try again but no dice. Last time I was in this area a civic pist me off by damn near running into me (READ "CIVIC CASTRATED"), this time I was ready with boostC and alky ready for action. I'm using Meth in my kit and I tell ya you can smell it when it kicks in. As we came to a redlight the guy asks "Is that a Twin Turbo?". No doubt he heard the whiste, but I guess the duals fooled him. I replied "Nope, just a regular ole GrandNational". He was in a Civic Wagon - a nice one I might add (no stickers or wings but it did have a fartcan and blue lights). The theater didn't show the "Fast and the Furious" at the late show tonight so I still haven't seen the movie but I guess I kinda got a prevue.:cool:

Nice kill! The movie just plain sucks! I use a program called WINMX (like Napster) and I was able to download the entire Fast and Furious movie (1 GB of data!). I burned it to 2 CD's. It is a real waste of time and money.

Good kill Wendy you probably got more action than the damn movie, real waste of my money.

psycho, where you download it?

Go to www.Winmx.com and download the software. It works just like Napster , a big shared community. Instead of only sharing music you are slod allowed to share videos and other stuff. If you do a search on "Fast and Furious" there are a bunch of copies out there. I have alot now - Scary Movie, Pulp Fiction, Cats and Dogs, Tomb Raider, Evil Dead - PRetty COOL!