DSE Interview on their products!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I thought it would be nice for people to actually hear the owner Kyle Tucker explain about their suspension products and what makes them unique from the rest. This interview is on their new "A-Body" products but the principal and products are still the same with the G-Body products. In this video you will here how the DSE shocks are designed and the attention to the jounce bumpers & Valving and their importance along with their patented "swivel link"tm upper & lower control arms for the rear end, Enjoy!

I've had the opportunity to talk to Kyle & Stacy in person a few times. Very cool folks and very knowledgeable. It's easy to see why DSE is so successful. Very happy to see they have taken on these cars, look forward to seeing more details as they become available.;)

Well I had the chance to ride in Scot's DSE equipped car at the GS Nationals, & let me tell ya...I now understand why he's into pro-touring/autocross :cool: It is so much fun :biggrin: than dragracing. On the ride he gave me that thing handled like on rails. We actually drifted (yes drifted not hard cornering) through some curves & the car was totally under control. His suspension makes it predictable, safe & very fun to drive. If I did that on my car it'd flip over. The stance & wheels just made it look badass!!! I lost count about all the compliments I heard on the wheels alone. It was good to see you again bud, don't forget about the custom bracket we talked about. :cool:

BGGSNAT2010025.jpg

Well I had the chance to ride in Scot's DSE equipped car at the GS Nationals, & let me tell ya...I now understand why he's into pro-touring/autocross :cool: It is so much fun :biggrin: than dragracing. On the ride he gave me that thing handled like on rails. We actually drifted (yes drifted not hard cornering) through some curves & the car was totally under control. His suspension makes it predictable, safe & very fun to drive. If I did that on my car it'd flip over. The stance & wheels just made it look badass!!! I lost count about all the compliments I heard on the wheels alone. It was good to see you again bud, don't forget about the custom bracket we talked about. :cool:

BGGSNAT2010025.jpg
LOL, That would be called "Drifting with class" lol..... I didn't forget about the wider bracket for you, as a matter of fact I will be making it up Monday.. ;)

Glad you like the spin in the car...

Scot W.

Man those DSE really have some sweat parts. I'm really gonna have to save and come to you Scot for my parts. I know what I'm putting on my wish list