Droid X vs. Droid Incred. vs. Evo

BLACK6PACK

1 sec reaction King
Ok guys. Who has one of these phones, has done research and has some input. Leaning towards the X, was looking at the Incredible at first, but now thinking about the EVO simply due to the plan I can get with Sprint vs. Verizon. On the other hand most of my friends are on verizon. Sprint has free mobile 2 mobile, unlimited text and internet for $69. Verizon is more like $89. Don't know much about the EVO, but the X is sold out everywhere.

I ordered the X

Looked at the Incredible a few months back and while the operating system was fast, the screen was too small for me.
The X is just the right size, and I figured it was time to move up from the old flipper phone.
I don't think I will use all of the many features on the phone, but the convenience of the web-enabled phone is finally worth it to me.

I was waiting impatiently for Verizon to carry the iPhone, but the Droid and the Google operating system is proving to be better and more user friendly than the Apple stuff.

I have the motorola Droid and looked at the others today, I asked the person at verizon what the main differences were and all they could really tell me was that the X plays hi def video. So I think I'lll keep my droid and be happy.

I have a droid but I am a Droid! :tongue:

I miss my blackberry sometimes as it was simple to whip up & take a quick photo.
This droid sucks for trying to get a quick action photo as You have to fumble to get it turned on an wait for the camera to turn on. by then you could loose the oppertunity of the shot.

I can't find the folder system (like the trash can to fetch photos I ereased)

On another note the apps are awsome. i do tend to fat finger the wrong things. Some of the font is really small & when I don't have my reading glasses I cant se CHIT.

EVO here... I like it a lot. Does plenty of things and the screen is huge compared to the rest. Takes great pics, and is good for those with larger hands. I had mine for two weeks then my brother decided to get one and sell his 3G Iphone and switch to sprint also. He likes it and says that the droid system takes getting used to. But, after explaining a few things to him he was even happier.

U guys aren't making it any easier!! ;) Pretty sure I don't want the iphone, and I'm a graphic artist! The droid x, while big, seems to be the direction I'm leaning due to Verizon, but the EVO is pulling on me due to sprint's calling plan.

Id go with the X just because its on verizon. I have it and love mine, although the evo is very close second.

Wait for the Droid 2 to come out. Real keyboards are nice.

The EVO is about to get a major Android update on the 3rd that will completely change it for the better. The other phones will get the same update soon after.

Wait for the Droid 2 to come out. Real keyboards are nice.

The EVO is about to get a major Android update on the 3rd that will completely change it for the better. The other phones will get the same update soon after.

I downloaded that update last night. The new speed with 4G off is amazing. With the 4G on its even faster. Never expected it to do that. The orbs changes didn't affect the phone settings I already had and it added.a few useful things too.++ for the EGO