Boost unlimited phone plan $50.00 a month!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
All I need for a phone to do is ring and dial out. Could care less about all the web, email BS. I just switched to the $50.00 a month plan and it includes everything anyway and I get to keep my two-way. Not that anyone I know has a two-way anymore other then maybe (3) friends but you cant beat this plan IMO.

From what I have been told by a friend of mine who works at the local Sprint store Boost is trying to corner the market during the bad economy and offer this unlimited plan at such a low price. No contract or hidden fees. The phone offered is the Motorola i776 which is actually a better phone then the one I have now. The phone is $100. Only draw back is you cant keep ur current number. No big deal, just multitex all ur contacts ur new number.

I went to Sprint to switch to an unlimited plan cause im getting raped every month by going over my minutes. The Spint plan with taxes is like $110.00 a month. Double what this plan is. It just came out a few days ago.

Not sure if its available everywhere but the coverage is state wide for the most part in Connecticut. I had Nextel before and Boost uses Nextel towers I believe so my coverage will be the same as it is now. I think ull see a lot of carriers start to drop there prices.

Boost Mobile Monthly Unlimited and Unlimited Mobile Prepaid Plans

In this economy, you're going to see heavy competition among the 'pre-paid' plans, like Boost from Sprint, MetroPCS and Cricket (the latter two are coming to the Northeast soon, if they're not already here).

Sprint is in a death sprial. I hope Sprint is able to stabilize without doing anything irrational price-wise. A price war among wireless carriers won't do anyone any good.

Jim

Yea, I tried calling customer support today for a quick question and they said its a (3) hr. wait time due to heavy calling for the new unlimited plan....:eek: I guess a lot of people are switching.

Once Boost offers fancier phones for those who want computer like phones and keyboards and all that crap I could care less about you will see sprint, verizon, etc.... chopping their plans in half. Of course the phone number I have had for 10 years will be gone by then:mad: But at $50 a month unlimited I dont care at this point. My phone bills have been rediculous the last few months.

Brett! Thought you were becoming a spammer for a minute there.:biggrin: :biggrin:

lol... no just venting on my $367.00 phone bill last month....:mad: Ud be suprised what a little b!tch one can become by talking on the phone all day when they are not allowed to work because they are sitting at home all day long infusing IV medication in ur arm. This sux!