Driving your Turbobuick Thanksgiving?

tomcatturbo

Just wondering if anyones driving their Turbobuick tomorrow during TurkeyDay???

I know for sure we'll be taking our GN out to Orlando tomorrow to a big family get-together here in Florida. :)

wellll NOT driving but pushed it and the Mazda outside :p doin new garage doors (FINALLY) :biggrin:

I get lucky on turkey day. I have 2 brothers and both have a big turkey day meal. One has an early bird and the other a later one so I can hit them both up! Every year I usually take the GN to get my 2 turkey dinners! :D They are calling for rain later today so the GN stays in the garage this year. Shame every year I wind up having some fun with someone on the streets to and from :)

errrrrr.jpg

when i woke up this morning...so the answer is...ummmm no

I went to work yesturday and got stood up ,no customers showed up.so i washed the T and drove it all the way home,man the state patrol was out too.:eek:
anyway going to take my mom for a ride today:eek: we are fixing to start restoring the #2 Grand Prix 2+2 and I want to see if i can ditch the 5.0 and install a intercooled lc2 that ive been collecting parts for.:biggrin: hopefully it wont rain:mad:

I wish I was driving mine today, but with it apart and about to go on the rotisserie, then I'd have to say that's not going to happen.

Oh well, happy thanksgiving everyone.

Scott

Drove GN 300 miles from Southern to Northern Oregon for family day. No problems so far, other than running out of gas and having to use alkycontrol to get me six miles to a gas station. :D

Want to but have to save the race fuel for the track tomorrow!!

A Buick cruise on thanksgiving was a tradition for me until last year when my car was down for new headgaskets. This year it back together but im to lazy to start it up. I did just dust it off though...:eek:

thats all you do is dust it and clean it. Start the damn car up and drive it. Hell turn the boost up to homo. I will be driving mine around the block to get the C16 back in the system and heat up the oil for an oil change.

Driving the TB on Thanksgiving?

I have no choice. All the pies wont fit in the trunk of the Volvo S40;) . At least "that's my story:biggrin: ".

Dont know what I'm going to do if I meet up with a Viper on the way to moms house:eek: ...

It could get messy!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Mike

yep took it out today

the wife and i took a ride to the family's house in the gn. we both agreed that the atr 3" exhaust has got to go! love the car but hate how loud the exhaust is. all in all it was a nice ride though. happy turkey day all you buick owner's:D

Not me, it's been rainy/snowy the last few days. No snow stuck to the ground yet but still too messy to drive with the drag radials. I did treat myself to lots of parts shopping today, though.

I would have taken it out today except I have no exhaust system. I've been torturing my neighbors for the past week with it so I figured I'd give them Thanksgiving in peace.

I'm firing it up bright and early tomorrow to get to those early bird specials on Black Friday. 4am oughta do it. Is the dump pipe considered an 'exhaust system'?

Jim

I'm firing it up bright and early tomorrow to get to those early bird specials on Black Friday. 4am oughta do it. Is the dump pipe considered an 'exhaust system'?

You're gunna leave your car in a parking lot during black Friday sales? Going to be a bunch of sale-crazed sleep-deprived women driving their SUVs in the same lot as your car. :(

I drove my Buick today and made the rounds. Then i went to another buick owner's turkey meal. then we drove our gn's to her mom's house and took some pics of the gn's out by the lake.