Driver Side Bumper Filler

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
Looking for a used black driver side bumper filler.

I know I can buy new fillers that are made better and fit great and I do plan to do that. When I get the car painted. Right now the paint isn't great and a brand new shiny bumper filler would look stupid.

I just want the car to have a filler that isn't as brittle as glass. I'm ok with faded paint, scratches, as long as it will hold together. It will only have to make it a few more years. :)

Jeremy,
If the driver side filler crumbled, the passenger side is soon to follow. Be careful buying original used fillers, once they take them off their car, they loose that memory they've had and will most likely crumble with in a few weeks.

Mike B.

Thanks Mike. I guess I'll just deal with the hole for now. On the upside my intake temps went down! LOL

Thanks Mike. I guess I'll just deal with the hole for now. On the upside my intake temps went down! LOL

Spoolfool's next project: Ram-air, cowl induction bumper fillers.:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm... I'm going to have to have to ponder this over a cold one tonight...

Mike B.

Mike, cowl induction bumper fillers.....that sounds.....interesting.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just took off a set of fronts on my 35k mile gn and went spool fool......make me an offer. I'm in Illinois, guessing $20 to ship UPS. Not perfect but intact and good for a driver. Thaks, Jeremy.