Drive Shaft Loop

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
well my dad and i did the first oil change and greased some things underneath his T/A. looked at the subframe connectors, which were very nicely done. then i saw that the car already has a drive shaft loop. . .
this means a previous owner was running slicks or they were still on street tires and getting past a 13.00.

well i just felt like posting some info on our car and give people something to read since the TT/A section is not very active. lol :D

Pretty easy to go sub 13's :) I did mine when I was at the 13.0 times, mainly for piece of mind.

Originally posted by idaho gn
driveshaft loop on anything 13.99 and faster

maybe its different in colorado.......:confused:

here it is 13.00 with street tires or if you are using slicks or drag radials.

Here they dont care... only if you have a beer in one hand and are trying to race.. thats the tech...

Driveshaft loops dont sell well in this area. Mine has it.. guess for peace of mind.

my father retires from the air force at the end of this year and he has a job interview this week for something in the tampa area. if everything works out then maybe we will be seeing eachother quite often at the races. i am transfering to a school down in that area............gotta mooch off of the parents for as long as possible.

How are you guys doing the loop? I was about to crawl under and do some rear control arms. I have a spare torque arm, I was thinking of making up a loop based off of the arm to keep from drilling holes in the floor.

Brent

I had the Summit universal. Have it welded together and just bolt it to the torque arm.

Hummm, never occoured to me!! I was thinking about making a loop out of some flat stock. I like your way better!!!

Brent