drive belt pulley, help

xspetsnazx

Im trying to figure out the part I need but got confused after some research online. One of the pulleys on the TTA snapped while driving ( I dont know how the heck) its a metal pulley and it got ripped out of its place. I cant seem to find what pulley it is that i need to buy, its not a tensioner pulley (because its not on the tensioner and not held on with 18 size bolt) its kind of under it, which I thought it can only be an idler pulley (not crank/waterpump/alternator/powr strng. But after looking through old threads on turbobuick.com, people seem to name idler pulley as a tensioner pulley (thats with pic shown and even 18 size bolt mentioned) also, after market plastic idler pulleys seem to have grooves, where mine is smooth all around (the one that broke) , so im confused about which one is the idler pulley? ...one that broke on my car seem to be held by an allen key type bolt NOT the 18mm socket bolt with head and its a smooth top without borders.

Never mind....I figured, idler pulley IS the tensioner pulley. I just realized that what broke is the power steering pulley.