Dripping alky pump?

pwr6kid

The other day I was showing a friend my razors alky kit and showed him how the test button works. Then proceed to show him under the hood and he notices that my pump is leaking. I have never had this issue before and I did check to see if all my fighting were still tight. The leek seams to be only on the pressure side since it takes longer to see a change in my wideband after its sit for some time vs. test it, then ten minutes later test again with the test button. Any ideas bad pump, failed seals? The kit is 2 years old and used every day, about 55 gallons a year.:biggrin:

I had the same leaks on mine , I removed the fittings cleaned all threads used teflon tape and some blue leak-lock no more leaks. Just be sure to not over tighten very easy to do with teflon tape.

Got the drip's?

You better see a doctor! LOL! Just kidding.

I would try what Blackmonte says first. If that does'nt work, send it to Julio for inspection. Dripping can be a sign of a other problems.

If the leak isnt from fittings/hose then it needs to be rebuilt/replaced.

Contact me if so,

I just sent mine into to be rebuilt due to the head leaking. Julio fixed me right up. Great service!

i myself just got 2 new pumps from razor. one was 3 years old one was 2 years old. let me tell you. the new pumps made a huge difference. im going to send the 2 pumps in to get rebuilt. we will see how bad they really where