Dream Cruise

Don and Don will be there,
2 87 gn's
we met a few of you guys, and girls
at wild woodys, a few weeks ago,
c ya there :D

Don Squared- ;) Most excellent! Bring the rest of the gang along- they'll have a blast! Video camera is always a fun tool if you have passengers that will run one. See ya soon!

Patty

Drive it like ya stole it.

Don and Don will be there,

Or Don X 2, or Don Squared (no superscript capabilities :( )
I sure don't have a problem with non-Buicks. I figure they're just Buick owners to be. :D

Patty

No matter where you go, there you are.

It's a GO

Hey WOT4ME@WORK (shame on you, you should be working)

We should have 4 Canadian's coming. Will try to hit the tunnel by 5:00 and be there before 6:00. I have your cell# if we are running real late but shouldn't be a problem.

3 GN's and 1 Sweeeet White Limited (the white sheep of the family) :D

See ya tomorrow eh?

Hey Granny 2- fantastic!! (Note: am posting from home but will zero out this responsible act by leaving work WAY early tomorrow). Wish I could see the looks you're gonna get at the border. :eek: Sweet White Limited won't be alone- we have several other White Sheep (TTA's) in the club.
Try to refrain from using the word "hoser" at the border so we can see ya at 6, eh?! :D

Patty

Patty, I'll be bringing my mother-in-law's '87 GN and my father-in-law TurboDave, will be meeting us there in his '86 GN. We'll both be sporting Wisconsin plates so we should be easy to spot. Looking forward to yet another year!

-john

First an international addition, now an interstate visiting dignitary- too cool! :D Where are the dancing smileys when ya need 'em?
See you guys (and girls) tomorrow night!

Patty

WOW

Thats all I can say about the cruise last night. It was awesome, perfect weather and great people.

It was amaizing to see 25+ Buick's travelling in formation, one time even 4 wide. What a site. The looks on some of the people was priceless.

Thanks to the MBTC for inviting us we had a great time. Can't wait till next year.

Thanks again

Tim :D

Very Big Grin

It was great meeting you and the Canadian Contingent, Tim, plus Turbo Dave Huinker after all these years of reading his posts, and seeing the Bamfords again- be sure to mark your calendar for next year! I'm pretty sure the tally stood at 21 GN's, 2 GNX's, 2 TTA's, 1 Limited and a Turbo T- I had to love all the pointing and WOWS from the sidelines! Nobody managed to get pulled over this year, so it was pretty incredible to be able to keep that much muscle rolling in formation. Thanks to everyone- I had a blast! :D

Patty

Wednesday night was a blast! By my count, we had about 26 LC2-powered vehicles at this year's cruise event. The spectators' faces as our "wolf pack" drove down Woodward were priceless!

For those who might be interested, I've posted photos on the internet. You will have to create an account in order to view the photos (it's free). You might consider using a dummy email address to reduce any spam that this web site might generate.

Woodward 2004 Photos

Enjoy!

i only saw about 5/6 cars, drove behind one for a bit, nothing compared to the pics. NICE......i am going back out on Friday

I got pictures too, my girlfriend didnt seem to mind hanging out the side of the GN to snap some pics. I just got back from being out there for the weekend cruisin. Got in two races on my way to my g/f's house after the meet, C3 Vette + turbo VW. Later on last week I didnt sleep between fri + sat. Got my spot in front of blockbuster just shy of 13 mile at 4:30am. Left sat night at 11pm. I have no tread left on the rear tires, and I got pulled once. Luckily the cop was nice, let me leave the car on so the turbo could cool off, and didnt rite me up a tickie. The only ins + reg I had in the car expired in 02 and my shirt read "street racing is not a crime". BTW wed was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick
"runnin torqu thrust II's"

OMG, Nick, it sounds like you've just used up your next THREE Get Out of Jail Free cards! :eek: How lucky can you get- with that lineup, if it wasn't the Dream Cruise you'd have been watching 'em haul your car off to impound where the best are dismembered and eaten. Hoo hoo- light a candle to the Gods of Street Racing on this one! :D

Patty