Downtown Middletown CT cruise June 13 2012

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
http://www.middletowncarcruise.com/ Try to make this one guys. They get close to 1000 cars if the weather is nice. Look at the goofball who won a trophy there last year.:) Planning on meeting some friends at 3:30PM in Durham CT in front of the Frank Ward Strong School on Rt 17.

15 pages of pics from last years show is on the news and pics page of their website.

IMG_0655.jpg

Here is where we are meeting.
frankwardschool.JPG

Did this happen? Weather looked crappy here so I went to the track weather was awesome there

I most likely will make it. Was going to bring the Buick but 2 hour drive in 95* weather with no AC in a black car is not very pleasant. Might take the daily driver, not sure yet.
Mark, how far is the school from the cruise?

School is about 8 miles south of the cruise but pretty much everyone has bailed on going. I can't even commit with this heat wave deal coming in. More than likely will be stuck at work a bit late tomorrow. If I can get out by 3:30 I will be going though.

OK. I plan on meeting TTAOwner (James) and then heading over. Maybe I'll see you.

Good seeing you guys there. Note to self, make sure AC is charged when you take the car out when it is almost 100 degrees out!:eek:

Mark nice seeing you again and nice meeting you James.

That show was pretty sick!!!! Anyone into cars has to go. Was really one of the nicest, biggest shows I have ever seen. If it was 30* cooler out it would have been perfect! I will be bookmarking it for next year.