Dowm Pipe 3" with dump

dan lephart

:confused: OKAY, OKAY, I know I've seen this one several times but I am having trouble getting the info i need pulled through a search!:confused:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I need the "bestest" 3" stainless down pipe with dump with the stock waste gate provision for stock headers. I know there are 3 vendors out there doing a good job with these. One is gbody parts, tig something and something else. Vendors feel free to chime in or email or pm me.
Money/best deal will help me decide where to spend the $$$. Price with shipping to 45503. Ready to buy yesterday!!! :) :) :) :)

in my opinion the best downpipe ive ever had was a TERRY HOUSTON downpipe. clears stock headers and comes with the stock wastegate provision(if thats how u spell it) im not sure if he is still in business.

Oh Boy

Yeah, I know about the thdp. I had to let one go with the TType I just sold. Hard to find and :eek: :eek: :eek: I heard he's in jail!:eek: :eek: :eek:

looks good

Tell me more. Fit, stainless, polished? What have those who purcahsed one of these have to say? Bolt up to stock and 3" exhaust? Tell me more... shipped to 45503.

Yeah, I know about the thdp. I had to let one go with the TType I just sold. Hard to find and :eek: :eek: :eek: I heard he's in jail!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey Dan how are you doing?

I hope you didn't sell your blue T:eek: If so what do you have now?

btw...if I was going to buy a downpipe today I'd go with the tig-masters 3" bolt right up, interg. WG.

If you go the 3.5" it should come with the 3.5" dump and it will have the standard 4 bolt flange to bolt to your cat back exhaust.

A 3" DP is good for 9 sec quarter times.

-Jason

tig-masters

tig-masters

:confused: How do i get hold of them? :confused:

:eek: The blue TType is out of my posession. It went to Detroit to get outfitted for (street) racing. Yep, I sold her. :eek:

:D :D Working with my son's '87 Kenwood Audio GN. A very quick "sound machine". :D :D

Thanks for your help...
Dan
onefastt@ameritech.net

P.S. Got lots of dress up and stock goodies for sale...

tig-masters

:confused: How do i get hold of them? :confused:

:eek: The blue TType is out of my posession. It went to Detroit to get outfitted for (street) racing. Yep, I sold her. :eek:

:D :D Working with my son's '87 Kenwood Audio GN. A very quick "sound machine". :D :D

Thanks for your help...
Dan
onefastt@ameritech.net

P.S. Got lots of dress up and stock goodies for sale...

click the link above where it says "home" it will take you to the tigmasters home page. phone number and email is on there.

what's the run down on your sons gn? How fast is it now?

run down

She's in pieces and parts. Needs motor re assembled. Stereo system reinstalled. Needs new windshield. His combo was running 12.3 with 5 cylinders and 1,000 lb of stereo equipment. A Kenwood Audio (old school) show car with lots a chrome, engraved t tops, 18 speakers, GNX dash, etc., etc. Probably a two year project to get it back on the road and standing tall. Has aprox. 23,000 miles.

If you can wait for a week or so, I will have a used Stainless THDP with dump for sale. Replacing mine with the 3.5!