door lock cylinder clips

GW2

What kind of clips were originally used to keep the door lock mechanism attached to the lock cyliner? I bought a bunch of e clips from home hardware but can't get my hand in there to get them on. Any help would be appreciated.

If I remember right they are square looking on the out side edge and cut and bent funny on the inside that locks u will have to get at a parts house but they don't come with the lock cylinders if that is any help

Sorry that's wrong that is what hold the lock cylinders. I think the other is a double clip and and holds the rod to sorry probably not much help

they're little plastic clips that hold the rods to the cylinders lever arm. pretty sure you can find them in the HELP! section.

I just had to take mine apart due to the bodyshop not connecting the alarm switches. Mine were metal E clips...what a pain in the ass to get installed!!!!!

Bryan

There is the plastic clip that holds the rod and the alarm clip goes on then it's a metal clip that slides on with a U opening. Any gm door will have it. The clips are not in particular to the factory alarm. I should have some laying around if you need one or two.

x2 on the HELP! section at your local parts store.

and if you don't want to use the help section I've made many of them with safety wire in the past.