Donut Derelict's this Sat, 07-07-2006

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Sinical from maybe this board too but definitely from TBS.com is in town from MA, (that's somewhere east, I think) in the Huntingotn Beach area and would like to check out some west coast turbo bricks this Sat. I will be there, anybody else. Where's all of our heavy hitters? Anybody Game?
------------------------------
Where are all the Cali TR guys? - TurboBuicks.com
------------------------------

Ray is going to be running out at Fontana, trying to get a 10 sec slip (which will be no problem).. so i'll be out there watching, and wishing my car was back together..

Thanks, Jeff, slept right through that one. Of course, that doesn't suprise anyone, including myself. Ok, let's make that this Sat, 04-07-07.

I will be coming off shift Sat. morning. I will try to stop by if I dont get that last call at shift change like last week :mad:

Maybe I should explain, I've been busting my but(t) trying to help Brent get his car ready for Bowling Green. Today at the track some problems developed & we were already off to a bad start.Left @ 2.30 & didn't make a pass till 7.30. Car was acting up & was trying to concentrate. We go to the track to test & if things aren't going well I don't like it. I take my work seriously & we are chasing a deadline to get the car ready. So right now I might to need to chill for awhile.

Lou:
Fwiw, I wish you and Brent good luck and fortune at Bowling Green. Maybe Kevin will stop by Donut Derelict's with one of his turbo bricks.

Good luck Brent, be sure to bring lots of tools ! :biggrin: I think there will be a lot of guys there that'll know how to get that thing running strong.