Donut Derelict get together this Sat Jan 29th.

Hey!!!
I hadn't been reading this thread till just now.
How'd you get those pix from my family album???

My alky pump was leaking.
I pulled it out this AM and sent it off to Julio for a warranty rebuild....gonna be down for about 3 weeks and that'll be about the time I leave for China for a week and a half...

Hey!!!
I hadn't been reading this thread till just now.
How'd you get those pix from my family album???

My alky pump was leaking.
I pulled it out this AM and sent it off to Julio for a warranty rebuild....gonna be down for about 3 weeks and that'll be about the time I leave for China for a week and a half...

What I'd like to know is, who's alternate identity/screen name is this? I've been to every SW forums 'local' meet for the last six months and I've nver met the Chicken yet:confused:. Does he really exist or is he just Lou or Mike's figment:tongue: Ralph, you say you've met this guy;)?

Good morning for a show other than it was 48Degrees when I picked up my TR in Costa Mesa. BRRR! Good thing The Derilicto show is close by, my brakes have gone from 'hard pedal' once in a which to every stop now.:mad: I gotta do something about that:frown:

Alan

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 223
LOL

I'm a smooth, hairless meanchicken....and very fast....known as Gallo Vicioso in some circles....Vicious Rooster in others...

I can most often be seen roaming the streets of South Orange County innocently...looking for a kill.:D
...but not while my alky pump is out for rebuild....

Catching me on video, is quite difficult due to certain skills I've acquired over the years...

..and since I aint one to brag... much;)....I'm kinda hard to pin down in conversation...

...but...
I am very real...as real as they get...:cool:

This is me without my Chicken suit on...and one of me getting ready for another kill...my hair was a mess in that one...but....its still me I promise...

Attachments

• slice_despicable_me_minions_01.jpg
    slice_despicable_me_minions_01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 206
  • despicable_me_movie_image_05.jpg
    despicable_me_movie_image_05.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 197

LOL

I'm a smooth, hairless meanchicken....and very fast....known as Gallo Vicioso in some circles....Vicious Rooster in others...

I can most often be seen roaming the streets of South Orange County innocently...looking for a kill.:D
...but not while my alky pump is out for rebuild....

Catching me on video, is quite difficult due to certain skills I've acquired over the years...

..and since I aint one to brag... much;)....I'm kinda hard to pin down in conversation...

...but...
I am very real...as real as they get...:cool:

Shut up stupid !

Pics from today.

At first, we thought we had six Turbo Buicks in the house. We quickly realized that one of the cars was an imposter. The guy figured that because it was an all black, turbo, six banger, we wouldn't notice. Apon further inspection, it was found that this cheap imitation had such a hideious engine that they decided it was in their best interest to hide it in the trunk.:eek: The shame... Once it was forced to park accross from us on a different row, the show happily resumed to normal.

038.jpg

025.jpg

The respectable show cars.
027.jpg

026.jpg

021-1.jpg

028.jpg

More to come.

Graphic warning!

All Turbo buicks appeared to be in fine running condition. Unfortunately, this was not the case.:frown:

036.jpg

I know that Ralph has struggled with his tune for some time now. I didn't realize just how bad things had gotten.

042.jpg

041.jpg

Ralph,
I'm not sure what your feeding this thing, but I can assure you that it's NOT supposed to do THIS. While driving off, the exhaust smelled like old pizza, bread sticks, and chicken wings. PLEASE!!! have Jeff Rand take a look at this A.S.A.P.

Even still, a fun day.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

The Spoolfool tuning tip for the day.

Less boost, more fiber.;)

Great pictures, Mike. Thanks for taking & posting. I think that Rafael needs to change his diet.

Maybe that bug with the motor oin the back is the one that left the dookie on the parking lot.

Probably got the poop scared out of it by all that turbo Buick power around it and left a little schnitzel on the floor...:p

Great shot of my ride. Thanks, Mike. It took me 5 of these cars to get it right. Slightly under 29K miles on car currently.

Great shot of my ride. Thanks, Mike. It took me 5 of these cars to get it right. Slightly under 29K miles on car currently.

Personally, I think this one's much more respectable.:D

P1010107-1.jpg

Mike B.

Mike nice pictures of my car also . although I respectfully wasn't allowed to infringe on Buick parking & my presence tolerated at all. Times like that I wish I still had my GNX so I could be one of the guys again. I feel so worthless.