Donut Derelict get together this Sat Jan 29th.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
It's been a while since we've had a decent showing at the Donut Derelict's car show in Huntington Beach. Donut Derelicts - The Official Site For you new guys that were asking about a get together, here it is. It's free to get in. 90% of the cars there are American made. We've always had a great response when Turbo Buicks are shown. This show starts early. If you want to get your car into the show, you either need to show up no later than 6:00 AM, or you can show up at about 8:00 AM as people start to leave. The lot is cleared out by about 9:15 ish. This early show gives you the rest of the day to get stuff done, as long as you can get your lazy butt out of bed in time for the show. I'm sure that someone will bring a camera and post pics here. If everyone gets there by 6:00 AM, we can all park together. If you show up late for 6:00, it's no big deal. You can just park accross the street, 100 yards away. Looks like we should have nice weather that day.:cool:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Im going to hope my car is done by the 29th I would love to come and see all the Turbo Buicks.

That's why I never took up golf, everyone wants to start at o dark thirty on a weekend.

DD is a great show as is the one near the spectrum Cars and Coffee

That's why I never took up golf, everyone wants to start at o dark thirty on a weekend.

DD is a great show as is the one near the spectrum Cars and Coffee

The two shows are only about fifteen minutes apart. Sometimes I hit up the donut shop from 6:00 to 8:00, then catch the last hour two of the Cars and Coffee deal.

Mike B.

I'm a Cars & Coffee fan but I guess I could mix it up a little with DD. I'm in this Sat.:cool:

Alan

Two day bump.

So far we've got six Turbo buicks, and a hand full of possibles.

Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Rafael Vasquez
The Name That Shall Not Be Spoken!
1986TR
IlikeSix

Weather forcast is for blue skies.:cool:

Mike B.

Mean chicken exposed !

For some time now the chicken has been passing himself off as being of Foster farms lineage. A reliable source has revealed to me that mean chicken is a fraud & no aristocrat. He's nothing more than a yard bird with the bloodline of a pigeon. Because of the threat of this embarrassing disclosure he has opted out of attendance to the doughnut derelicts event. Using the excuse that his alky pump is leaking & cant risk possibly getting into a race & being unable to control himself. I think it's time the legal arm of our southwest section put this vile scum out of business to protect the sanctity of this forum.

In other words, "His "do" "nuts" are still in his wife's purse." Historically, this is probably not a first, huh?

So far we've got seven Turbo buicks, and a hand full of possibles.

Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Rafael Vasquez
1986TR
IlikeSix
Flaco

Mike B.

Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Rafael Vasquez
1986TR
IlikeSix
Flaco

Mike B.
Ralph don't forget the jumper cables lol

Lying about his alky pump?

For some time now the chicken has been passing himself off as being of Foster farms lineage. A reliable source has revealed to me that mean chicken is a fraud & no aristocrat. He's nothing more than a yard bird with the bloodline of a pigeon. Because of the threat of this embarrassing disclosure he has opted out of attendance to the doughnut derelicts event. Using the excuse that his alky pump is leaking & cant risk possibly getting into a race & being unable to control himself. I think it's time the legal arm of our southwest section put this vile scum out of business to protect the sanctity of this forum.

It's unfortunate that he's still not able to admit to his meth and alky problem. And, now it's costing him his attendance to this fine show. It started out as a harmless weekend thing with freinds.

94379110_35dce7c9fe.jpg

Next thing you know, he's running with a new crowd.

wtf.jpg

A funny thing happens to a person addicted to alky injection. For some, the slippery slope doesn't end untill the victim hits bottom.:(

chicken_drunk.gif

Tim,
I urge you to come to the Donut Derelicts support group meeting Sat morning. To show our support, and help you down the road to recovery, we'll even let you buy us donuts.;)

Mike B.

spooln fool, The chicken has obsessive compulsive tendencies & I'm concerned that should he attend the event there is that possibility of becoming addicted to doughnuts. He already has enough problems. I don't think he should be encouraged down yet another slippery slope.

Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Rafael Vasquez
1986TR
IlikeSix
Flaco

Mike B.
Bet I know who the mystery guest is.