Don'tbuy From Raceshopper.com!!!

TRYMY231S

GTP Tranny Killer
So a fellow member of my Durango board found ss brake lines from this company, raceshopper.com. I contacted them via email and they responded pretty fast. They gave me a quote of $32 / rotor and some info about pads and shoes. I was like ****, that's a pretty good price for rotors. So I called them up. I said that price seemed cheap since the rotors advertised on the site had a two year warranty, optional slotting, you know, the usual stuff. So he asks me if he wants to charge me more. I was like, huh? Are these the SP rotors advertised ON THE SITE? He says no, I didn't ask about them. I was like, huh? He said in my email I specifically asked about the generic rotors. I told him I was unaware they even offered those. He said I did since the title of the email said that. I told him I just hit reply and used whatever heading he had already used. Then I'm like, are you getting an attitude with me? I asked him if he wanted my business. He said no and hung up the phone. WTF? This is the worst place I've ever dealt with! I've dealt with some really ****ty people/companies before too (cough, CAS, cough).