Don't shoot in the air.

Powertechn2

About the dumbest thing I think I have done to my car... But...
Just don't shoot guns in the air.

I never understood why people did in the first place.

My car has a bullet hole in the roof. Punctured the cover so for the last month or two water was getting trapped between it and the roof. Caused the paint to flake off and the bare metal started to rust.

To fix it temporarily I plastidipped it. Yep. I think I am the only jackass with a plastidipped roof on a GN.

Damn.

At least it is better than it was. Definitely not as good as it once was.

My car is rusty, needs an entire repaint, so it isn't like it hurt the value much hahaha.

I figured you all might as well get a laugh or few at my bad luck. And at my temporary repair.

Thinking about getting a huge stencil kit and numbering it or something stupid. Why not.

Attachments

• IMAG2923.jpg
    IMAG2923.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 143
  • IMAG2924.jpg
    IMAG2924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
  • IMAG2942.jpg
    IMAG2942.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
About the dumbest thing I think I have done to my car... But...
Just don't shoot guns in the air.

I never understood why people did in the first place.

My car has a bullet hole in the roof. Punctured the cover so for the last month or two water was getting trapped between it and the roof. Caused the paint to flake off and the bare metal started to rust.

To fix it temporarily I plastidipped it. Yep. I think I am the only jackass with a plastidipped roof on a GN.

Damn.

At least it is better than it was. Definitely not as good as it once was.

My car is rusty, needs an entire repaint, so it isn't like it hurt the value much hahaha.

I figured you all might as well get a laugh or few at my bad luck. And at my temporary repair.

Thinking about getting a huge stencil kit and numbering it or something stupid. Why not.

Well it can always be worse. They sell gloss black plasti dip. Might look a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it can always be worse. They sell gloss black plasti dip. Might look a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All they had by me was the standard.

I might go over it with the "Glossifier".

Chatting with my buddy who owned the car before and did the frame off... He said it would be funny to stencil a 69 on it. I mean, why not at least have a laugh in a tough situation.

If I do, I will glossify over all of it.

The PD would have turned out better, but it got windy, and it is really hard to shoot PD evenly over a large flat surface after the first 1/3 of the can is spent.

I just have bad luck, so I have learned to deal with it in a reasonably humorous way I guess.

At least it wasn't my truck.... Which got a huyoooge rock chip in the work parking lot less than a week ago. They went cheap, like super cheap and tossed shovels of 3/4"+ gravel in potholes. Damnit.

So anyway, if anyone see's a GN with a pd'd roof at Woodward, possibly with a 69 stenciled on it, wave, or flip me off... Lol.

As a roofer we pull a ton of bullets out of roofs. Gotten many crazy looks over the years when you tell them the leaks came from bullets. Some flat out don't believe you until you dump a cup of them on their desk.

yep thats why on new years eve where I work (The Ghetto) I always hide under an overpass so the bullets that go up don't come down on me. we have had cop cars struck b4 by falling bullets. they go up they gotta come down somewhere.....