Don Cruz at 180 MPH...TSO...BG Nats 2013

Wow! That is a thing of beauty, congrats don, I'm sure there's a lot of hard work behind that run.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow. . . I had to watch it again. Amazing. ...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think I remember him saying something about turning it up and going 185 mph once he figures out how to control the power on the front half.. lol

Congrats Don!

Imagine what that mph and et would be if he can ground that power without lifting and getting back in it........... TSO just reached a new level of awesomeness!!!

I like that he pulls the front wheels again after pedaling it. You can see it here too.

Don Cruz aka cruz missle with Don,s driving & Cal hartline tune and traction OMG! are you kidding me out of the gate he gets out of it. if he hooks that's a 7.98 @188+ pass give the hartline camp all the credit in the world these Boyz been workin at this for many,many years. you are plain and simply Badasses.

Very impressive car no doubt. I knew when I saw the mph on my camera that I was filming on I was like "didn't he just peddle that car"..smh

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Don Cruz aka cruz missle with Don,s driving & Cal hartline tune and traction OMG! are you kidding me out of the gate he gets out of it. if he hooks that's a 7.98 @188+ pass give the hartline camp all the credit in the world these Boyz been workin at this for many,many years. you are plain and simply Badasses.
Sorry your information is wrong. Don Cruz and JWRACING tunes Don's car. It's been faster. That was a mild tune while testing suspension mods.