Dog Collars

SS/GN

I would like a nice Turbo Buick or Turbo six dog collar.Something different:biggrin:preferably large at the rate she is growing:rolleyes:

Kevin

Sew on some appropriate medallions from key chains etc.
2 yrs ago at BG there was a dude n his wife selling all kinds of automotive jewelry/jewellery,
maybe somebody remembers who they were...
D

Not looking for bling;)Just a nice black colour with orange/red/yellow Turbo Buick with the 6 emblem:cool:

Kevin

Not looking for bling;)Just a nice black colour with orange/red/yellow Turbo Buick with the 6 emblem:cool:

Kevin

As long as you don't wear a hood with the outfit I think she'll be fine for you Kevin.:biggrin::eek:

I bought a key chain off ebay. It was a stainless turbo. Turbo wore it out:biggrin:

You guys crack me up,my new pup needs to be different:rolleyes:

Kevin

Attachments

• Buick parts ii 124.jpg
    Buick parts ii 124.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 237
^^^^that was taken just before she made my wifes beautiful wooden bench have a nice round corner:rolleyes:Damm dog is more fun than reality TV:D

Kevin

Yup poor dog,lives better than I do:eek:You should have seen her Halloween costume a Rotti as a pumpkin:rolleyes:BUT she won best costume at the pet store and got a free bone:p

Kevin

Here is what our dog "Riley" has for a dog tag. It's one of our Stainless Steel "Power 6" key chains that was engraved with his information on the back.... The point of the "6" has been rounded on a bench grinder slightly so he don't hurt himself...He's been wearing this for about a year now...

He's a Mess, Needs doggie braces too....lol

Power 6 Dog tag.jpg

Scot W.

They say a dog looks like it's owner????????

Is this your dog Scott of your wife's...............:confused::biggrin:

They say a dog looks like it's owner????????

Is this your dog Scott of your wife's...............:confused::biggrin:

Truthfully we have two dogs, the other is a Brazilian Mastiff @ 171lbs (He is more like me) LOL ...... The boxer is an awesome dog, full of life and a hell of a personality to boot...He was Pissed that I was trying to make him sit for that picture!!!

Scot W.

A board member contacted me and might be able to make one.:biggrin:Molly needs on for xmas,she has been a good Rotti:rolleyes:

Kevin

I'd buy one for my mutt, lol

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 124
  • photo 4 (2).JPG
    photo 4 (2).JPG
    605.3 KB · Views: 99