Does this make sense for our ECONOMIC REBATE?

Little6pack

HOW TO USE THE REBATE

As you may have heard, the Bush Administration said each and every one
of us would now get a nice rebate.

If we spend that money at Walmart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs,

if we purchase a computer it will all go to India,

if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras,
and Guatemala,

if we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan,

if we purchase useless crap it will all go to Taiwan … and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep
that money here at home is to buy beer, since those are the only
businesses still in the US.

if we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan

Don't you mean "if we purchase a Japanese car it will all go to Japan"?

Musta been written by an America hater.

Attachments

• 7thloan_comp.jpg
    7thloan_comp.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 147
Don't you mean "if we purchase a Japanese car it will all go to Japan"?

Musta been written by an America hater.

So if a Honda Accord is built in Marysville Ohio, and the Ford taurus is built in Canada, which is American again?! Which offers jobs to hard working blue collar Americans and not white collar stock traders? Don't forget cars like the Pontiac/Holden GTO/Monaro was an import....from south Australia)
Its not always as easy as it seems to some.

Use the rebate check to buy a car?????.... OH.. that must've been talking about the rebate check the Corporate Execs. are getting

Better delete that, so us poor working slobs won't know about it.

It's pretty easy to figure out where the car manaufacturer's profits go. Where are their headquarters? That's where the money goes. Toyota = Japan. Honda = Japan. Ford = Dearborn, MI. GM = Detroit, MI. Chrysler = Auburn Hills, MI. Kia = Korea. Simple, huh? Just because they pay expenses along the way in various nations does not designate where the buck stops.

It's pretty easy to figure out where the car manaufacturer's profits go. Where are their headquarters? That's where the money goes. Toyota = Japan. Honda = Japan. Ford = Dearborn, MI. GM = Detroit, MI. Chrysler = Auburn Hills, MI. Kia = Korea. Simple, huh? Just because they pay expenses along the way in various nations does not designate where the buck stops.

x2:cool:

Not that easy to figure it out. Headquarters does not have a huge vault full of money that they keep there. If a Fod is made in canada the money goes to Canada to pay for the factory, if a part is made in mexico some money will go there to pay for the part and after a US built Toyota is made it is distributed the same way. Its not like Everyone in Japan is sent a check from Toyota from the profits. Where it is made and where parts are made is where most of the money goes. A small percentage is profit. I would buy an American made Toyota before a Mexican built Chevy if I actually bought a car that way, but I tend to buy what I like. That is why you see some Jewish people driving Mercedes and BMW.

Steve, spend it on AMERICAN STRIPPERS and BEER. Let me know when you get your check and we'll head to RI, land of private lap dance happy endings. :D

Steve, spend it on STRIPPERS and BEER. Let me know when you get your check and we'll head to RI, land of private lap dance happy endings. :D

I WILL HAVE TO INTERCEPT THE CHECK FROM MY VACUUM WIFE!:eek:

Yeah I really feel for those strippers they must be in tough economic times too.

Just buy US made parts for your TR from one of the listed vendors. That's what most of us will do anyway;).

My rebate is going to pay off American Parts on my performance cars.

Or maybe I'll just stock up on some Sam Adams, whow ya!!