Does my chip need fuel added to it?

My o2s at wot are only 630mv.I have a tt 5.6 chip that was made for my combo.My fuel pressure is 65lbs at 25#s of boost.Also i have the alky spray speed at 10(the most it will spray).Injectors are msd 50s.I was thinking the chip need more fuel added to it,what do you think?

Fuel

Try raising your base fuel pressure to 43# with vacuum line off. then reinstall your vaccuum line that should give you more fuel on the other end. Your chip is adjustable so read your instructions to add more fuel where u need it. Also make sure u have a fresh fuel filter installed.

I will raise the base fp.I just found out today that the gauge on the rail was way off(reads higher than it should)So i adjusted with another fp gauge to the correct fp.I just started thinking maybe the fueling in the chip was off seeing im not in the 780 range,i was thinking it should be closer to it than it is with no adjustment.The fuel filter is newer,as with the rest of the drivetrain,lol.

Tuning always starts at a lower boost level.. and then you work up. If you start at 25 PSI.. you'll be picking up pieces sooner than latter.

Tuning always starts rich then you work your way lean. meaning you need to see 800+ O2's and then add boost to trim the number.

You ran 25 PSI boost and low 600's for O2's= blown engine really fast.

be happy it still runs

I realize that the o2 should be in the 780-800 range.Ever since i put the car together(last summer) i have never seen the o2s in third above 523 dont matter what i did.i had tried to crank the pressure reg up and took the chip all the way up to 18% richer before with no help to the #s.It will have o2s in the 780-800 range when cold ildeing.I just starting thinking the scanmaster wasnt telling me the correct #s at wot.I have a denso(had a warlbro) and msd 50s and everybody hear said its plenty of injector.I just cant seem to get anymore out of it.I am going to drive it and try putting the chip richer again and see if it helps even though before it didnt.

Stupid thought....... check the grounds on the passenger side head from the wiring harness. My buddys car a few years ago always had funky 02 readings at WOT like yours, because those grounds were left off. HTH

Inj

You might have a faulty fuel pressure regulator or a bad injector. Check the part number of your injectors to see if they are truly 50# ers.. My good friend was told he had 50s in his car but turned out to be 38s....

I realize that the o2 should be in the 780-800 range.Ever since i put the car together(last summer) i have never seen the o2s in third above 523 dont matter what i did.i had tried to crank the pressure reg up and took the chip all the way up to 18% richer before with no help to the #s.It will have o2s in the 780-800 range when cold ildeing.I just starting thinking the scanmaster wasnt telling me the correct #s at wot.I have a denso(had a warlbro) and msd 50s and everybody hear said its plenty of injector.I just cant seem to get anymore out of it.I am going to drive it and try putting the chip richer again and see if it helps even though before it didnt.

If your O2 reads 780-800 it means it has the capability of reading 780-800. If at WOT it doesnt go there, then you have ground issues or are really lean. Both conditions should be dealt with at low boost levels until sorted out.

I always use the AC Delco purple wire sensors with great resluts. The Denso's when they go bad dont code.. and that may end up being your issue.

Once the MAF hits 255 grams.. it opens up the injectors based on RPM programmed into the chip. That is how the computer delivers fuel. increasing pulsewidth on the chip by programming only increases that pulsewidth by a little.

If your O2's are low.. or reading low.. adding a few % doesnt fix that. Its not like its running at 770 and you want 780. Your off my 150 points.

I will try all those things,been to busy the last 2 days to do anything.Hopefully tommarow i will get to take the car out and look at it.I know it does have a purple wire sensor in it.

Ok,i turned the boost down to 16lbs,all testing in third gear.
1st (16lbs alky on 10 chip stock setting for fuel) the most i seen was 710mv
2nd(16 lbs alky 10 max chip fuel setting)664mv and the car was bogging bad(it had no power)
3rd(16lbs, 10 alky, turned fp regulator up 6 more lbs stock chip fuel setting)634mv
4th(16 lbs,10 alky, fuel pressure at reg up 6lbs,turn chip to 145 on scanmaster)680mv(bogging again/no power)

I didnt get to see the gound wires yet(as we all know there a pup to get to)i will check these this weekend.
I think what i am seeing is the o2s are not reading correct,as the car feels super rich when i turn the chip up.And is this car ever boring at 16lbs of boost,lol

I had the same problem

I bought a wideband and was reading 12, 680ish on the scanmaster with 4kr.
I added 12% via the chip and now 750mv 10.9 wideband 0 kr. Hope it helps.

I havnt had any knock problems,but i do run a mix of racegas and 93 when racing though.Did the head gaskets 1 time already.If i remember correctly i think i could only get 22lbs of boost with alky and with no the race gas and started getting knock.Seems that when i try to get the 780mv though the car runs like crap at full throttle.

i usually run 25 to 28 lbs of boost at the track with racegas 22lbs on alky only.Its a pretty big difference with my turbo between 22 and 28# really come alive after 25#s.