does anyone make a decent stock replacement pass side manifold?

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
well i just folded over some metal and cracked a weld on my passenger side stock manifold? this manifold is too jacked up now for me to waste time repairing it and i dont care to reinvent the wheel and make one from scratch.....it lived thought 25 years of crap but just couldnt handle almost one year of my right loafer lol

anyone make a nice stainless pass side manifold???

well i just folded over some metal and cracked a weld on my passenger side stock manifold? this manifold is too jacked up now for me to waste time repairing it and i dont care to reinvent the wheel and make one from scratch.....it lived thought 25 years of crap but just couldnt handle almost one year of my right loafer lol

anyone make a nice stainless pass side manifold???
I've got a GSCA rh exhaust header never used that I can't use (I'm having a hot air rh header made and using the lh header and crossover on my hot air car)Wanting $325 plus shipping. 270 780 4366 John Bruce

I've got a GSCA rh exhaust header never used that I can't use (I'm having a hot air rh header made and using the lh header and crossover on my hot air car)Wanting $325 plus shipping. 270 780 4366 John Bruce

GSCA? send me a pic and ill let ya know. just in parts alone with v band connections to a crossover i can make a new stainless pass side header for around 240-250$ im just kinda on the fence as i already made a new driver side manifold out of boredom and have yet to use it.....

if you dont mind sending pics that would be great.

GSCA? send me a pic and ill let ya know. just in parts alone with v band connections to a crossover i can make a new stainless pass side header for around 240-250$ im just kinda on the fence as i already made a new driver side manifold out of boredom and have yet to use it.....

if you dont mind sending pics that would be great.
Slimtastic = If you have the skills to make the header you need to do it. Grand Sport Club of America a well known Buick club had Hooker design a system for the 86/87 turbo cars. I own a hot air car and bought the exhaust system but the rh header is different so I had a rh 87 header I can not use but I'll just keep it. Thanks for the inquirey

i dont understand? you dont wanna sell it? im not trying to low ball by any means... i was just simply telling you my situation thats all. im debating on what time would be involved. i guess let me know what ya wanna do

man i dont see where youd go wrong with the ta stock replacement. i ordered my crossover and got it in 4 days

I Contacted TA Performance last Thursday and was told that the Stock replacement headers are on backorder until they get their entire shippment done from the fabricators. They couldn't give me an estimate for how long it was going to take and would like my car ready to go by the end of February. So I went another direction.

I Contacted TA Performance last Thursday and was told that the Stock replacement headers are on backorder until they get their entire shippment done from the fabricators. They couldn't give me an estimate for how long it was going to take and would like my car ready to go by the end of February. So I went another direction.

That's not what I want to hear brother... :mad:

yea i called today. they are out of stock replacments for either side of the motor for at least 3 weeks....guess im gonna make one

If you decide to make a set from scratch I've got a set of 1/2" thick mild steel for using 1 & 5/8" tube instead of 1 & 1/2".

man i just ordered a flange from rjc racing not 45 minutes ago. i suppose its not all bad as i already made the dr side manifold out of 1.5 tubing and making the pass side out of 1.675 might....might cause performance issues from bank to bank

man i just ordered a flange from rjc racing not 45 minutes ago. i suppose its not all bad as i already made the dr side manifold out of 1.5 tubing and making the pass side out of 1.675 might....might cause performance issues from bank to bank
:p

I have a set of the TA Performance stock replacement headers that I will sell. I bought them just before BG last year. I only installed the drivers side and the crossover and ran it just that week. The passenger side has never been used and they are off the car now as I am doing some upgrades. The car ran 10.54's within .001 of it's best ever. I will take $625 plus shipping.

Thanks,
Mike