Does anyone Have DP's in Stock????

F-1

Looking for a 3 or 3.5 with a Test Pipe....

You would think these cars just came out or something... I don't understand the shortage. :confused:

Thanks, Dave
772-370-9453

Terry Houston just switched a few things around in production to improve their product, got a new fabricator for the same reason, during this they got behind, they are catching up now.

ATR - their phone is disconnected

Mease - he is always slow to ship

Don't know what else to say.
Mike

Is he still making 3" DP for TTA's ????

A lot of people in the TTA section are asking, especially since ATR is outta
the picture.

What is alot? the problem is that quanity would need to ne made to get the pipes bent and there has been no demand I have had two or three calls in the last year
Mike

3 of the last 10 posts over on that section have been regarding 3" downpipes and were to get one. So, maybe a handful of interested parties ;) Probably not worth anyones time, but is isn't like there was a large market to begin with, being only 1555 cars exist.

I'm IN

If it's numbers you need. Why anyone who is thinking of getting or is holding from getting. Put their names and money up and let's do this thing.
I understand, as does anyone who services people that numbers move items.
Maybe I'm being a little short. But I'll take one for sure.Maybe 2 have figure what I'm to do with one car
Now I'm looking for an exhaust, to show my stupidity. I said to myself.
Hell I'll buy an ATR when the motor is done. Now that I found someone to do the motor. ATR is gone.........Make any sense??? Instead of crying. We should be buying. If you are serious.............Just.02 for me......Rob

Mike,

Do you have the 3" TH pipes in stock? The one for stock headers or maybe the "jersey" version?

Eric

Nothing in stock we are just talking orders and shippeing them when they come in. At this point the wait will be a few weeks for orders placed today :mad: older orders will be shipped in the order they were placed. Bad situation, I know, but out of our control. We will not charge anyone until the day we ship. So if you chose to place an order or are waiting we do not have your money
Mike

hey guys if your wanting a DP go with mike just like he said no charge till it ships i have mine on order with him and its nice knowing that hes not sitting on your money while your sitting on your thumb waiting for your parts

Mike, will you be getting the 3.5" dp's in also? And are they taking any longer than the 3"ers?

Thanks,
Craig

man i dont understand this somebody loan me the money so i can step up to the plate and make these down pipes i mean come on were not putting a man on the moon its a down pipe bend the pipe cut the flang weld it and its done i can make them i just dont have a tubing bender or plasma cutter come on

sorry about the rant just mad :mad:

i have an order with mike for a 3.5 inch down pipe for sometime now and yes i know i have to wait :biggrin: , but so is everyone else

hay chance, how much would these mechines cost? :)

Anybody have any opinions on the two pipes recently mentioned...

G-Body's and SETurbos?

They both look great. I notice Brian's has a 1.25 puck, while the SETurbo is 1.375. I think the TH is/was 1.25.

I have to admit, Brian's helped me out a few times and I'd like to buy his, but is bigger better? Does it depend on the application?

Thanks,
Eric

ecna said:
Anybody have any opinions on the two pipes recently mentioned...

G-Body's and SETurbos?

They both look great. I notice Brian's has a 1.25 puck, while the SETurbo is 1.375. I think the TH is/was 1.25.

I have to admit, Brian's helped me out a few times and I'd like to buy his, but is bigger better? Does it depend on the application?

Thanks,
Eric

both look great ...both in stock .. :p