Does any1 offer an E85 conversion kit yet?

Ok...well I've been away for 6 years, so I'm not up to speed on everything on the market. Anyway what kit do you have?

I must be missing something. I don't see any kits. Essentially I was asking about a kit that includes fuel pump, whatever fuel lines it may require, injectors, chip, etc. I see that every thing can be purchased separately, but I was inquiring about a kit in hopes that a bundled package with everything needed to convert, would save some money over buying each part separate.

I must be missing something. I don't see any kits. Essentially I was asking about a kit that includes fuel pump, whatever fuel lines it may require, injectors, chip, etc. I see that every thing can be purchased separately, but I was inquiring about a kit in hopes that a bundled package with everything needed to convert, would save some money over buying each part separate.
you will need different items for your car vs someone elses car. No way to make a "kit"

State your goals and someone will step in to assist you...

Bryan

This would be hard to design a universal kit! What you need will depend on the level of your motor. If it is making 200HP, the kit will be simple. If it is making 500 HP, the kit will be extensive and expensive. Best thing anyone can do is to do the research and engineering and do it yourself...slowly and carefully!
Conrad
ps...yes, I have done my own system and it works great....so far! Course, I have not cranked it up what with my traction problem.

You can work with Racetronix for a selection of pieces.

Racetronix could well be capable of providing most (GM Flex Fuel Sensor, injectors, in-tank pumps) of what one needs.
Conrad

My 500+ rwhp parts were an existing Walbro double pumper, stock lines, 120lb injectors and a new F.A.S.T tune. Substitute a new chip for the tune and you are set.

My 500+ rwhp parts were an existing Walbro double pumper, stock lines, 120lb injectors and a new F.A.S.T tune. Substitute a new chip for the tune and you are set.
that's the stuff. that'll cover most cars.

My car last ran 11.30's 6 years ago. Car has been sitting for a few years and since hurricane sandy hit, I've been slowly getting it back together. The motor is now built to go 10's and a bigger turbo will be added to assist that. So lets just say its a Mid 10 second car, and I already have a capable fuel pump. So what would be the ideal setup? 120# injectors and a new chip? Does the ECM need modding or does it need a FAST system? Any fuel line mods necessary? Thanks for any help! I figure since I'm going over every part of my car, I might as well take my time and do everything. I've owned this car for 13 years and its been in a garage for almost all 13 years. I've maybe put 2000 miles on it since I bought it and it had been in a storage unit for a few years when I bought it.

My car last ran 11.30's 6 years ago. Car has been sitting for a few years and since hurricane sandy hit, I've been slowly getting it back together. The motor is now built to go 10's and a bigger turbo will be added to assist that. So lets just say its a Mid 10 second car, and I already have a capable fuel pump. So what would be the ideal setup? 120# injectors and a new chip? Does the ECM need modding or does it need a FAST system? Any fuel line mods necessary? Thanks for any help! I figure since I'm going over every part of my car, I might as well take my time and do everything. I've owned this car for 13 years and its been in a garage for almost all 13 years. I've maybe put 2000 miles on it since I bought it and it had been in a storage unit for a few years when I bought it.
You will need a modified ECM for the 120 or bigger injectors. Talk to Bob Bailey regarding low impedance ECM.