does any1 have pics of jax seatcovers installed in your car

Great thread and just on time. I need to do the interior in my WE4. Not to
hi-Jax the thread but Jax has two listings for '87 gray. One that list the front with the headrest for $350 and the rear for $255 and one that is a budget cover for '85-'87 T's for $350. Anybody know the difference in fit, finish, and appearance or had experience with the budget set? My car is a DD with the occasional club showing and money is tight so durability and cost is an issue but I want it to look right. The leather is nice but my wife saw the $900 price and :eek:. Funny though, she wouldn't blink twice at spending $2000 for living room furniture. :rolleyes:

These aren't GN seats covers but still gives you an idea of the quality from JAX...

Wow, those look nice and make me want to replace my soon to be Turbo T seats just to make them look like they rolled out the showroom floor like those do. Nice!

Here's a few pics of mine. I think the quality is good and I'm glad I bought them.

Those look fantastic!! :eek: My headrests are still good, so is the back seat. How much are they just for the front buckets themselves minus headrests?

Just to mix it up, here is a set from Poston's, which comes from PUI.

interiordrivers.jpg

seatsinstalled.jpg

those are sick but when i called pui 2 weeks ago they said they ran out of the fabric...just to let you guys know!