does any1 have pics of jax seatcovers installed in your car

youngdeezy510

i really want to order the show quality oem jax gn black and grey bucket seat covers but 350 + shipping then 60 + shipping for the headrest is alot for seat covers. I saw the pics from the site but i want to know what they are really like from a customer point of view who has bought a set.

do they fit on the seats nice and tight and how well does the color match... would you really say they are worth buying. please post your seat cover pics up so i can see thanks.

Jax Seat Covers

I bought a set of front covers from Jax a couple of years ago at the BG Nationals. I put them on myself and they look spectacular. Excellent quality and fit. I'll see if I can snap a couple of pictures and upload for you.

I bought a set of front covers from Jax a couple of years ago at the BG Nationals. I put them on myself and they look spectacular. Excellent quality and fit. I'll see if I can snap a couple of pictures and upload for you.

please do if you can i just sold a set of 20" chrome rims today and i have the money to buy the covers and not the budget 1's so i would love to see them installed and i plan to install the covers myself as well

Might want to consider doing a search. We just had a thread about 2 or 3 weeks ago with lots of pictures of JAX seat covers on various cars. Don't remember what section but it was on TB.com.

Here's a few pics of mine. I think the quality is good and I'm glad I bought them.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 493
Those look pretty nice, just out of curiosity, it's hard to see form the pictures....but between the ridges, can you see any white stitching between them?

I live about an hour away from Jax. I drove up and had them install them. The owner owns several Grand Nationals and does a lot of high-end installs for all manor of cars and hotrods. Very nice people.

Those look pretty nice, just out of curiosity, it's hard to see form the pictures....but between the ridges, can you see any white stitching between them?

I never notice that. These covers are the same quality one would expect on a new car.

Pics

please do if you can i just sold a set of 20" chrome rims today and i have the money to buy the covers and not the budget 1's so i would love to see them installed and i plan to install the covers myself as well

The rest of my interior is not up to par, but my old seat covers were ripped so I had to do something. These look so much better than the rest of my interior, kinda makes the rest look bad. Oh well, my car is just a driver anyway. It would look alot better if it were cleaned up :biggrin: .

Attachments

• 100_0213.JPG
    100_0213.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 455
  • 100_0215.JPG
    100_0215.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 100_0216.JPG
    100_0216.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 100_0214.JPG
    100_0214.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 443
These aren't GN seats covers but still gives you an idea of the quality from JAX...

Attachments

• megashifter.jpg
    megashifter.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 329
Jax Seat Covers

One of my best aesthetic products that I bought for the GN Pics of mine are in my signature.

Nick