Do these rods look right?

shocker998md

Alright guys I've hit a little bit of a wall. At one time, 5 years ago I tore down my bottom end while doing a rear main seal. Two of the rod caps got out of order, as in turned around, they are still on the right cylinder.

I'm working on assembling the rods to measure for oil clearences. On the piston I have the foward facing dot, the rods were never removed from the pistons, the tang of the bearings I've read are supposed to face out to the header. And then I did the same with the cap, tang towards the header. Does this look correct?

Yes if the cap is put on in the right direction. If the tangs should be on the same side. Like I said the rod and piston are in the right direction, it had two caps that had the tangs in oposite direction, so not like the picture. But I did have two caps fall off years ago when ever thing was finger tight when I inspected the bearings.

So the cap should have the tang on the same side as the rod, so all my rods and caps should look like the picture above? Piston foward dot fowards, tangs outboard towards the header?