Do i need bigger injectors

Luz2av6

My computer light comes on and blinks whenever I floor the gas or if I am at high rpm's. Basically It is fine until it goes into fuel enrichment mode. I have a te60, jack cotton front mount, mild port and polish job w/bigger valves, 42lb injectors, 208/208 cam, .030 over with JE pistons, 9.5 2800 vigilante converter, walbro 340 fuel pump, 3" MAF w/translator.

I think my injectors are going into static but I'm not sure. Thanks for all replys

You mentioned that you have the translator. Does that also mean you are running the Extender chip????

Because if you are, it has a "shift light" function built in, that flashes the SES (check engine) light at a predermined RPM (this feature is user adjustable by the way).

Originally posted by Luz2av6
My computer light comes on and blinks whenever I floor the gas or if I am at high rpm's. Basically It is fine until it goes into fuel enrichment mode.

I think my injectors are going into static but I'm not sure. Thanks for all replys
So you have two questions..."why is the SES light coming on?" and "Do I need bigger injectors?"

The light is probably comoing on because of a trick done to your chip (such as the shift light feature that can be programmed into any chip, however, it should not "blink"). Are you asking because you are curious or is there a problem with the motor when the SES light blinks? Whose chip?

No, you do not need bigger injectors for a 208/280 with a TE60 unless you know they are running static and the motor is still lean. You don't own DirectScan do you?