Do i have enough fuel to run E85

do you want the serial numbers on the injectors and fuel pump too ? your barking up the wrong tree dude ..Ive shared enough to answer the OP's question .. if you wanna call me out .. trust me you will be humbled

Ok I am game. Consider this a call out. You pick a Buick event (BPG, BG, MWBC) and lets get it on. BTW do you mind telling me your real name so I can find you at the event easier?

Ok I am game. Consider this a call out. You pick a Buick event (BPG, BG, MWBC) and lets get it on. BTW do you mind telling me your real name so I can find you at the event easier?

no problem.. whats the call... stock motor race or are we getting into pro mod cars?

no problem.. whats the call... stock motor race or are we getting into pro mod cars?

I thought we were on a Turbo Buick site talking about your e85 80lbs. injector powered turbo buick? I must have logged into the wrong site. Dude you said you would humble me and I said lets do it. Now you are talking pro mod cars (which I doubt you own). Why didn't you skip straight to the "my big brother can beat up your big brother" and get it over with? Offer still stand, pick an event and let me know bring that e85 80lbs monster of your and lets do it.

I thought we were on a Turbo Buick site talking about your e85 80lbs. injector powered turbo buick? I must have logged into the wrong site. Dude you said you would humble me and I said lets do it. Now you are talking pro mod cars (which I doubt you own). Why didn't you skip straight to the "my big brother can beat up your big brother" and get it over with? Offer still stand, pick an event and let me know bring that e85 80lbs monster of your and lets do it.

Why does it have to be a buick event.. you bring any stock motored car setup like mine on 80's and lets dance

you pick the flavor man... I can cover anything from a pro mod to a stocker .. you call it

Enough said....this should do the trick...just some more of those speculations that Blevins makes....lol....

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Enough said....this should do the trick...just some more of those speculations that Blevins makes....lol....

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Nice videos but that was 1/8 mile racing. My speculation comment was based on the guess of what it would run in the 1/4. Guess, should = speculation.

Nice videos but that was 1/8 mile racing. My speculation comment was based on the guess of what it would run in the 1/4. Guess, should = speculation.

seriously ... he is running the times in 1/8 mile.. im running the times in 1/4 mile ... let it go dude... face it .. its been done .. just because you cant make it happen isnt our problem

Why does it have to be a buick event.. you bring any stock motored car setup like mine on 80's and lets dance

you pick the flavor man... I can cover anything from a pro mod to a stocker .. you call it

"why a buick event" Buick board talking Turbo Buick makes a Buick event logical to me. Now I have to bring a car set up like yours to race you when I have openly said I would not set an e85 car up with 80s if my goal was mid 10s. You said you would humble me, now set up and give it a try.

"why a buick event" Buick board talking Turbo Buick makes a Buick event logical to me. Now I have to bring a car set up like yours to race you when I have openly said I would not set an e85 car up with 80s if my goal was mid 10s. You said you would humble me, now set up and give it a try.

No your saying it can't be done.. im saying its been done...

and I said.. whats the race .. I can cover from pro mod to stocker .. you call it !

No your saying it can't be done.. im saying its been done...

and I said.. whats the race .. I can cover from pro mod to stocker .. you call it !

The race is you bring your TR and I bring my TR and we race, pretty simple. If you run across me on a pro mod board and want to challenge me to a race by saying you will humble me pro mod to pro mod then we will deal with that there.

The race is you bring your TR and I bring my TR and we race, pretty simple. If you run across me on a pro mod board and want to challenge me to a race by saying you will humble me pro mod to pro mod then we will deal with that there.

Done .. but what does TR really mean... are we talking TR body.. or are we talking Stage cars ? or anything that has a TR body on it ?

Correct me if I'm wrong the question was asked if the car would have enough fuel to run 10.80 on E85....that has been answered..along with a video being posted...unless he's going to pull a trailer behind the car.....if you truly think it can't be done then just put a bet on it so you can watch your money disappear....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Done .. but what does TR really mean... are we talking TR body.. or are we talking Stage cars ? or anything that has a TR body on it ?

You just bring any turbocharger buick V6 in a regal body that you own packing your legendary 80lbs injectors and I am game.

Correct me if I'm wrong the question was asked if the car would have enough fuel to run 10.80 on E85....that has been answered..along with a video being posted...unless he's going to pull a trailer behind the car.....if you truly think it can't be done then just put a bet on it so you can watch your money disappear....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My issue is with the advise add e85 a chip and pick up your 10.50 at 130 time slip.

You just bring any turbocharger buick V6 in a regal body that you own packing your legendary 80lbs injectors and I am game.

How about this.. My car with 80's against your car with 80's ? .. Game ??

Or if you want my TURBO REGAL against your TURBO REGAL ... heads up .. any venue you want bud.

seriously ... he is running the times in 1/8 mile.. im running the times in 1/4 mile ... let it go dude... face it .. its been done .. just because you cant make it happen isnt our problem

Pretty much sums it up. I dont understand why there is even a discission still going on and being doubted.... Now its turning into a u know what fest :facepalm:

I run a successful tuning business that certainly doesnt revolve around TRs... they CERTAINLY do not pay my bills or do i even try to pay bills with them.... Now i have always had a love for TRs and i have owned one for about a year now, tuned a few, helped a few with theirs on the TUNE but thats about it... i don't sell parts for them i don't deal in them etc... SO why would i come in here trying to sell something that was a lie? There is nothing for me to gain by telling as tale and only would look bad if i was to do so if anything...

So what im saying here since for some reason i feel like i will have to baby step my words here or they will get twisted... I honestly have nothing to gain or lose from trying to tell a tall tale here.. Is what it is... If someone refuses to beileve it then oh well.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums it up. I dont understand why there is even a discission still going on and being doubted.... Now its turning into a u know what fest :facepalm:

I run a successful tuning business that certainly doesnt revolve around TRs... they CERTAINLY do not pay my bills or do i even try to pay bills with them.... Now i have always had a love for TRs and i have owned one for about a year now, tuned a few, helped a few with theirs on the TUNE but thats about it... i don't sell parts for them i don't deal in them etc... SO why would i come in here trying to sell something that was a lie? There is nothing for me to gain by telling as tale and only would look bad if i was to do so if anything...

So what im saying here since for some reason i feel like i will have to baby step my words here or they will get twisted... I honestly have nothing to gain or lose from trying to tell a tall tale here.. Is what it is... If someone refuses to beileve it then oh well.

I totally agree... only reason I post is to help guys out... I have nothing on the line .. nor do I care .. if he wants to run the numbers on the injectors after seeing a 10.5x pass .. be my guest .. actually i would be willing to bet they would go faster than 10.5x if my suspension was dialed in...

like you made mention before the DC depends on what you are really looking at and how far you want to push things

Last edited:
Blevins, I thought you were at 70/72 psi at idle to get the fuel through the stock fuel lines..not 50psi. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just asking. I know there are ways around stuff or to "cheat the system" but I can't say I've known of any who have gone mid to low 10's on 80 injectors either...let alone on a single DW 30X pump.