Full ported irons and matching intake
Esp front mount
Ported throttle body
Stock fuel lines and rail
80lb inj. Accufab reg
Racetronix dbl pump with hobbs
2nd pump comes in at 15psi
Built 2004r
Car has been 10.80 @124 so far,but that was on 116. I think my duty cycle was 60% on that pass. I will have to check on my Pl file. Now with all of that,do i have what i need to run E85? Or do i need to change some stuff. I know a chip and tune is 1st thing. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thinking of switching to e85. Here is a basic list on my combo
Stock short block,206/206 cam
Esp front mount
Ported throttle body
80lb inj. Accufab reg
Built 2004r
Car has been 10.80 @124 so far,but that was on 116. I think my duty cycle was 60% on that pass. I will have to check on my Pl file. Now with all of that,do i have what i need to run E85? Or do i need to change some stuff. I know a chip and tune is 1st thing. Thanks

Get a set of 120s and a matching chip and let it eat. If you do not have a modded ecm you will need that also.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thinking of switching to e85. Here is a basic list on my combo
Stock short block,206/206 cam
Esp front mount
Ported throttle body
80lb inj. Accufab reg
Built 2004r

Get Erics chip for those 80's .. put in E85 .. retune the car ... go collect your 10.5 x 130 mph pass

Cool,that's what i was hoping. I will send in my race chip i never use for an e85 chip
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Get Erics chip for those 80's .. put in E85 .. retune the car ... go collect your 10.5 x 130 mph pass

Can you give me the names of some members on here running those times with 80s? I know if anybody could supply that info it should be you as I believe you have sold multiple sets of 80s on here.

I have. ;)

I ran 6.6s through the 8th at 104-105MPH with a slipping trans at that.... That would more then cover the 10.80 at 124mph and be in the 10.5 range if not faster honestly especially with the trans not going out on me down the track :LOL:. Very similar setup to what BIGPSI is running as well. I was on Stock engine, stock headers. Base FP at 50psi on my accufab regulator, dual intank walbros, stock lines and of course 80lb injectors i bought from Eric at TT. I think you will be fine if you are happy where the car is power wise anyways.... U can always go up in size with the injector but its not absolutely nessesary at this power level. If it were me knowing what ive seen with my own car and tuning on this fuel for 7+ years with multiple engines.... id just retune/chip for the 80s and save the $. Unless i had plans to upgrade the fuel system and go with larger injectors to support added power potential.

Last edited:
10.80's will be no problem...make sure you have a good switch to kick on the second pump. Make sure Eric sends you a chip that has Max Fuel in it. Trust me Blevins has already done this with basically stock heads and a stock intake.....

Can you give me the names of some members on here running those times with 80s? I know if anybody could supply that info it should be you as I believe you have sold multiple sets of 80s on here.

They can speak up on their own if they so chose .. 2 members probably don't want it getting out that they DO NOT tune their own cars
and further more they street race.. so im not about to say who runs what.. thats upto them..

It has been said TIME AND TIME AGAIN .. by many of us that HAVE ACTUALLY done it... not what a vender told them .. or their buddys mechanic .. or the neighbor next door...

It's simple ... a 80# injector on E85 running a well powered single DW301 pump .. WILL RUN MID 10's @ ~128+
NO forged built motor.. NO DFI.. NO 160 # injectors... NO GN1 heads... NO Roller Cam... on stock old buick junk parts !

I got the same shit when my mustang went 140.8 mph full weight on a 38# injector ... no magic... just seat time , datalogging and alot of tuning ..

Last edited:
I have. ;)

I ran 6.6s through the 8th at 104-105MPH with a slipping trans at that.... That would more then cover the 10.80 at 124mph and be in the 10.5 range if not faster honestly especially with the trans not going out on me down the track :LOL:. Very similar setup to what BIGPSI is running as well. I was on Stock engine, stock headers. Base FP at 50psi on my accufab regulator, dual intank walbros, stock lines and of course 80lb injectors i bought from Eric at TT. I think you will be fine if you are happy where the car is power wise anyways.... U can always go up in size with the injector but its not absolutely nessesary at this power level. If it were me knowing what ive seen with my own car and tuning on this fuel for 7+ years with multiple engines.... id just retune/chip for the 80s and save the $. Unless i had plans to upgrade the fuel system and go with larger injectors to support added power potential.

You know whats funny is how people just are totally oblivious to what they are actually seeing in PL

115% DC .. 120% DC .. really wtf does that really mean .. your post on this was dead nuts on !

Good running car keep it up ! clearly you know whats up

I have. ;)

Adam, I see where you say you have but then continued reading and see that you haven't and are just speculating. Maybe it would have maybe it would not have. My question was looking for someone who has run 10.5s with 80s on E85. I cannot say if anybody has, as I cannot name anybody who has.

Blevins does speculate a lot...lol..poor guy just makes up stories with no experience...but somehow he gives advice that works...I'm guessing he just gets lucky a lot...he's already answered this question ...can we move on now....

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Well for now i will upgrade my chip and switch. I will learn it,then if i desire more all i need is injectors and ecm mod

Thanks guys,i just wanna be able to run it,then worry about big numbers. I have no cage,and the local track already booted me once

Well for now i will upgrade my chip and switch. I will learn it,then if i desire more all i need is injectors and ecm mod

I think that is a good plan. Report back with how it goes. Going to BPG this year?

Please do .. so all the nay sayers will have some MORE cars in the long list

I guess that was a poke at me. Funny thing about it is, when I talk about what can and can't be done I can use peoples names to prove my point.

I guess that was a poke at me. Funny thing about it is, when I talk about what can and can't be done I can use peoples names to prove my point.

Thats the difference I dont need peoples names .. I have my own car to prove my point ... and there are OTHERS that have said the same thing.... tired of re-hashing old news

Thats the difference I dont need peoples names .. I have my own car to prove my point ... and there are OTHERS that have said the same thing.... tired of re-hashing old news

You are correct, you can use your own car to make a point. Got any video or time slips of your fast passes on e85 and 80lbs. injectors to share with us?

You are correct, you can use your own car to make a point. Got any video or time slips of your fast passes on e85 and 80lbs. injectors to share with us?

do you want the serial numbers on the injectors and fuel pump too ? your barking up the wrong tree dude ..Ive shared enough to answer the OP's question .. if you wanna call me out .. trust me you will be humbled