DLS 4.1 Off Center Stage 2 Stroker Short Block

Low 8 second combo still available for less than half the price! More pics flywheel, dist, msd added to the other thread.

New Prices!

Short block, BHJ Balancer,Reactor Flywheel, comp offset lifters, Oil Pan, Front Cover with DLS oil pump, aeroquip oil lines with filter head.
$6000

TA heads, Head studs,TA rockers,Pushrods,Valve covers, DLS BGC off center port matched intake w/ 70 mm tb
$4000

This 400 mile low 8 second combo can be had for $10.000 less than half of what it cost new!

ttt..looks like our motors both sold on the same day..good luck with the rest of the stuff..

kinda putin out the feelers trying to find a good aftermarket crank. wide or narrow journal o.k. hoping to reuse my crower rods so stock stroke best. if you dont have one could you give me some idea where i can find one?

to bad I just gave duttweiler to start my TA block and heads. I guess i need to look on here more

That block was NOT a reject, it was my block when it was new. It came from Duttweiler, he had a number of 4.1 blocks with 3.8 bores, there is some sort of triangle mark on them that marks them as being that, sorry I do not remember what it was but I think it was something to do with the water transfer hole. This was the first Stage 2 motor that was in my car, Dan built it when he was with PTE it had maybe 10 passes on it when Dave and Mick bought my car and had Dan redo it. It is a quality, very strong piece.
Mike