DLS 4.1 Off Center Stage 2 Stroker Short Block

BADNEWZ

DLS Stage 2 Off Center 4.1 bored 3.840, CP pistons, BA Billet 3.375 crank,Crower Rods,Comp Solid offset Roller Lifters, Block 25500016. $6500
Will part out if necessary.

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,093
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,094
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,086
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,084
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2,083
The you have listed as a 3.840 correct and it is a 4.1 block also do you have the front cover balancer and oiling system for this motor if so I might be intrested thank's.

I ment to say you have the block listed not the block oh well also has the block had any repairs done to it sleeves, patches, welding, or any hard block added thanks

just looked at my post this morning damn I had it all messed up lol i'm not sure if it was me or my phone also could you pm me a phone number. I am getting ready to build a stage motor but would rather go this route I can sell what I have and this would be a much quicker way to go thanks.

$3500 for block and comp lifters. No sleeves or welds just a bushing in lifter hole#1. Front cover with DLS oil pump, balancer, distributor,msd pick up, trigger wheel, 7AL, coil, and alum oil pan are available for sale.

Are you sure you have the bore correct ? If it's a 4.1 has in the pics it should be standard at 3.965" bore and you have 3.830"? Is it ready to drop in and run? Very interested! If all The parts are included for that price I may take it. Pm me your rock bottom price shipped to NYC .. Matt 347-680-8642.

Are you sure you have the bore correct ? If it's a 4.1 has in the pics it should be standard at 3.965" bore and you have 3.830"? Is it ready to drop in and run? Very interested! If all The parts are included for that price I may take it. Pm me your rock bottom price shipped to NYC .. Matt 347-680-8642.

not to argue, i had a new 4.1 offcenter that had a bore size 3.780
i have one now that has bore of 3.9002 another 3.940 all stage 2
i sold a oncenter few days ago bore was 3.912 when i bought it,
good luck oc,

Can they all be bored out to say 4.060" like I ve heard or does it depend on the sonic readings? I have a #0016 stage 2 and the bore is 4.005" with alot left in it.

Can they all be bored out to say 4.060" like I ve heard or does it depend on the sonic readings? I have a #0016 stage 2 and the bore is 4.005" with alot left in it.

few years ago i took a new 0016 bl0ck to a good shop he said he sonic tested it no way,, bored it to 4.00 it had core shift. it crack two cyl first time out. i took it to another shop and had 6 sleeves installed i didnt have a problem with it.sold it later as far as i know there was no problem , largest bore i have had was 4.040, i have heard of offcenter being bored to 4.0
60, the sonic test looks good to me on the block for sale, if i needed a block i would be instered in it, but i already have four,
sorry to hack your for sale tread,
oc,

Nice engine!!!

A lot of tire kicking going on. Great deal here I can't believe this is still here after this long!!! These don't come around very often. These guys sell great stuff at great prices!!!

Don't be caught doing this and loose out!!!!

487712065393f1bc9131.jpg