diy alchohol kit......no problems

Originally posted by Steve Hill
poor red, did i hurt your feelings? You didn't get tucked into bed last night? Don't cry. Here's an idea: spend more time actually comprehending what has been posted. Maybe you'll get more out of it. Though I doubt that'll work in your case because all you want to do is listen to yourself yak. And yak. And yak.
Oh, that's right. I almost forgot about all those people that haven't heard you yet.
This is the problem: we have decent, informative threads that you tend to hijack for your personal gratification.
It's obvious to me why many of the experienced people have left these boards. I say, "grow up".

SEE? THERE YOU GO AGAIN. :rolleyes: ARE WE ON THE SAME THREAD? IF YOU'RE RESPONDING TO MY POST, IT SURE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT TO ME. :confused: WHY DON'T YOU DO, AS YOU SUGGEST MANY EXPERIENCED PEOPLE HAVE DONE, AND THEN, GO PLAY WITH YOUR ROCKET SET. MR. WIZARD IS WAITING. :D

Well, I for one appreciate John,s input here as I am planning on doing the DIY setup for myself on my 87 GN....As far as the pissing contest goes, stay on topic guys. If some of you guys here are on the rag go visit www.menstrualstressforums.com
and go vent there :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I come here for solid,informative discussions about my GN and John has provided lots of info and his experience is very valuable to someone like myself......... TBF

:confused:

Hey Steve.......guys keep saying Nittos! Nittos!.... Let them be blissfully ignorant. Don't spread this around but if you want great street traction, get yourself a couple Sumitomo HTRZ "W" rated street tires......only $95 each. You'll be surprised how good they grab and so will your competition.

:confused: :confused:

John,

I went on Sumitomo's website & couldn't find anything to fit a TR rim? I see you went to a 16" rim. I'm wanting to find aa good tire for the TR rim & keep the TR as a sleeper. Any other thoughts concerning tires? I tried a recommende Toyo & sun out on wet pavement as do BF goodrich & Goodyear. Havent't tried some others yet.

Roger

I can't recommend anything for 15" in my experience. I just lucked onto the Sumitomos. I put some gigantic BF Goodriches on my 16" rims.....295 50 16s.......spin like your on glass. Then I ordered the Sumitomos and I'm real happy with the street traction.